jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
84  134  174  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  194  234  284  684  1184 
Page 184 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Mco is def gonna shrink and Fll become the new step child .... The email about all the international crews only being Fll was a huge clue.
The FAA was furious after the LIM debacle and this is the partial fall out from Jetblue's error. Jetblues refusal to design and implement a proper international training course also led to this new and somewhat forced decision.
Quote: 2 years in November. Could have held MCO 320 FO on the last supplemental bid, but I was still equipment locked on the 190.

320 will likely shrink in MCO. 190 will probably stagnate. IF we fly below the red line, it's only to Costa Rica around Xmas, so there's not much flying lost for us.

Thanks. I start class July 16, and MCO is where I would like to be based. I guess it will take quite awhile to get based there. Thank you for the information.
Quote: Thanks. I start class July 16, and MCO is where I would like to be based. I guess it will take quite awhile to get based there. Thank you for the information.
Congrats on the class date. When did you interview?
Quote: Congrats on the class date. When did you interview?
Thanks....March 11
Can some of the recent new hires give a rundown of your quals? Thanks.
Does anyone know the training footprint? Indoc , sims .. Etc. How is it usually spaced out? Thanks
Quote: Can some of the recent new hires give a rundown of your quals? Thanks.
Regional 121 Capt.
E145 Type Rating
TT: 9800+
PIC: 7000+

Numerous volunteer organizations and projects over the last 8-10 years.
Quote: The FAA was furious after the LIM debacle and this is the partial fall out from Jetblue's error. Jetblues refusal to design and implement a proper international training course also led to this new and somewhat forced decision.
You work for the FAA and JetBlue? I never received an email saying the FAA was upset. What is it you do at the company that makes you privy to the feelings of the FAA?
Quote: Can some of the recent new hires give a rundown of your quals? Thanks.
TF,

I don't know that it really matters. The class I'm in runs the gamut from Cape Air folks to retired AF transport pilots, and everything in between. It appears to me that they really do hire for the person, not the numbers. As long as you meet the mins, I'd say your chances are equal with everyone else. YMMV
Quote: You work for the FAA and JetBlue? I never received an email saying the FAA was upset. What is it you do at the company that makes you privy to the feelings of the FAA?
The FAA was not upset, it was internal forces that drove the decision to have better LA procedures. The FAA doesn't give a damn about our LA procedures, just that we have them.
84  134  174  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  194  234  284  684  1184 
Page 184 of 1434
Go to