jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
176  226  266  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  286  326  376  776  1276 
Page 276 of 1434
Go to
Right back at you ERAU. Was great meeting all the folks called for interviews and the jetBlue team. Hoping we all hear good news within a couple of weeks.

I'll add my praise to that already posted about Emerald Coast. They really helped prepare me for the interview which made it an enjoyable experience instead of a stress test.
Interviewed on the 16th. GREAT experience all around. Questions were all different then anything I had seen anywhere. Good luck to all 48!
Second what Buck and Hardover said! Top off with Emerald Coast the day prior to the interview was huge! And yes....an entire new batch of situational questions....really had to turn on the critical thinking hat prior to answering.

Overall a class act at jetBlue and really enjoyed meeting those of you interviewing. Hoping for 48 positive e-mails next week.
Good luck guys!!!!
Quote: Interviewed on the 16th. GREAT experience all around. Questions were all different then anything I had seen anywhere. Good luck to all 48!
Any chance you would be willing to keep the gouge current with an update of questions. I'm sure the October 28th class would love to hear some of the new questions.
Quote: Any chance you would be willing to keep the gouge current with an update of questions. I'm sure the October 28th class would love to hear some of the new questions.
Someone posted this general idea already but just to confirm it - interview questions I got (don't remember the exact verbiage) were the same as Emerald Coast Categories they prep you for but variations on themes of CRM, Leadership, Teamwork. Be prepared to talk about your organization moving in a different direction or how you brought people from different cultural backgrounds together... As stated before, relax, smile, tell your stories in Situation, Action, Result, and most importantly Reaction (Lessons Learned) and you'll do fine.

- Interviewed Sep 30th, into phase 2 about 8 days later

Good luck!
Check your emails if you interviewed Oct 16th phase 2 emails are going out.
I'm trying to set up travel arrangements. Can someone give me an idea of options from JFK and LGA in terms of price and how long each takes. Interview in the afternoon - plan to arrive that morning. Unfortunately going the night before is not an option for me.

Thanks!
Latest Class Drop
Does anyone have access to the most recent class drop of airplanes/locations?

Thanks!
Quote: Does anyone have access to the most recent class drop of airplanes/locations?

Thanks!
No, but you can count on mostly A320 slots, split 60/40 between JFK/BOS. Probably 2-6 E190 openings per class split between JFK/BOS as well.
176  226  266  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  286  326  376  776  1276 
Page 276 of 1434
Go to