jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
184  234  274  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  294  334  384  784  1284 
Page 284 of 1434
Go to
Blueray so you are saying you got the email saying you passed phase 1 but have not received the email from Sterling to start your background check ?
Yea, that's pretty much what I'm sayin...
Quote: Any 10/28 interviewees receive the phase 2 email? If so, how long did it take?
Maybe check your spam/junk folder. I think they all went out Friday. Sadly, I got the "Thanks but no thanks" email. Bummer because I actually thought that it went pretty well.
Blueray, you should have gotten an email the same day as the P2 email with a link to Sterling to start your background check. If you didn't get it, maybe check your spam folder. Someone can get a phone number for Sterling for you. FWIW, I filled out the "paperwork," submitted it, got a received email, and found out three weeks later, because I called, that they didn't get it and it was later found "lost in limbo."
Bloodhound, thanks for the info. I received two emails from JB one stating that I was selected to continue to P2 and another asking for my DOB & SS#, to which I responded.

I did call Sterling earlier today just to make sure I had not missed an email from them and was told JB had not yet sent them the request to start my background check, and I should call my JB recruiter to see what was going on. I then called the only JB # I had (the # that called me to set up my interview) and left a message, that as of now hasn't been returned.

I am just trying to find out if I slipped through the cracks or if I was put into some sort of a que?

Not sure if it's warrented, but I'm starting to get concerned!
What a mess.
Quote: Bloodhound, thanks for the info. I received two emails from JB one stating that I was selected to continue to P2 and another asking for my DOB & SS#, to which I responded.

I did call Sterling earlier today just to make sure I had not missed an email from them and was told JB had not yet sent them the request to start my background check, and I should call my JB recruiter to see what was going on. I then called the only JB # I had (the # that called me to set up my interview) and left a message, that as of now hasn't been returned.

I am just trying to find out if I slipped through the cracks or if I was put into some sort of a que?

Blueray-

I just checked my inbox and the email I received stating I had passed phase 1 was from a person in recruiting ( as opposed to a generic/group email address). Perhaps you could try emailing the recruiter who sent you your phase 2 email?

I hope not sending your info to Sterling was just an oversight and you get this squared away.

What time was your interview on the 28th?
Quote: Bloodhound, thanks for the info. I received two emails from JB one stating that I was selected to continue to P2 and another asking for my DOB & SS#, to which I responded.

I would be concerned, only because it delays a class date if you get one. Did you possibly give an availability date other than the standard 2 weeks/ASAP?
I interviewed in the morning of the 10/16.

I did give the "standard" 2 weeks/ASAP availability.

I'll try replying to the previous email about starting P2.

Thanks again...
Blueray - PM sent.
184  234  274  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  294  334  384  784  1284 
Page 284 of 1434
Go to