jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
51  451  501  541  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  554  555  561  601  651  1051 
Page 551 of 1434
Go to
Quote: They suck unless you live in Boston or JFK. For example, from Denver we do not fly west! We only go to Boston or jfk. Just my opinion, ymmv
You work for the wrong airline or you live in the wrong city. Either way our travel benefits are just as good as any other airline. In fact probably better as we do not overbook flights. So non-revs have a much better chance of getting on.
Quote: You work for the wrong airline or you live in the wrong city. Either way our travel benefits are just as good as any other airline. In fact probably better as we do not overbook flights. So non-revs have a much better chance of getting on.
Like I said, ymmv
Quote: Sorry if this has been answered already but what are travel bennies like at jb?

Thanks!
Like everywhere else (I think). You fly for free non-rev anywhere the company does. On other carriers, you fly non-rev at a reduced rate (for instance I can get to Germany non-rev for about $160). You'll get 4 buddy passes that are good for one-way travel every quarter. Said another way, you get 8 round-trip buddy passes per-year.

As a pilot, you'll be in CASS and able to fly on almost any air carrier for free.
Quote: Like everywhere else ...
As a pilot, you'll be in CASS and able to fly on almost any air carrier for free.
How do you mean? Very few carriers let you travel free with CASS, only US carriers I think. For the rest of the world's airlines you have to pay for an ID90. (Plus American that won't let you Jumpseat internationally)

That said, I don't see how the JB travel bennies are any worse than any other airline. The list of airlines available to get the zed fares (or ID90 or whatever) is more extensive than United has. Aer Lingus is an option to Ireland which isn't available to United employees.
Quote: How do you mean? Very few carriers let you travel free with CASS, only US carriers I think. For the rest of the world's airlines you have to pay for an ID90. (Plus American that won't let you Jumpseat internationally)
Just to clarify, JetBlue pilots are in fact on the list allowed to JS (in the cabin, obviously) on AA internationally. This changed a while back.
Does anyone know if calls have started going out for the Sept 23rd class?
Do you get a companion pass as well?
Quote: Do you get a companion pass as well?
Either a travel companion or spouse. Not both.
Quote: Either a travel companion or spouse. Not both.
That'll make things tough. Thanks!
Quote: They suck unless you live in Boston or JFK. For example, from Denver we do not fly west! We only go to Boston or jfk. Just my opinion, ymmv
They're great out of MCO. Can get anywhere practically.
51  451  501  541  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  554  555  561  601  651  1051 
Page 551 of 1434
Go to