jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
239  639  689  729  735  736  737  738  739  740  741  742  743  749  789  839  1239 
Page 739 of 1434
Go to
Quote: I know this has been asked but nowhere can I find a decent answer.

What does, "First Officer MQ/PQ V1" mean when listed under Information Request Status.
"MQ/PQ" is "meets qualifications/preferred qualifications". Not sure about V1 though. My previous apps all have MQ/PQ, but this one has the V1 added as well.
The pool update just came out.
18 people in the April 6th class
10 in the April 20th class
Classes scheduled for May and June but no dates yet.
Quote: "MQ/PQ" is "meets qualifications/preferred qualifications". Not sure about V1 though. My previous apps all have MQ/PQ, but this one has the V1 added as well.
Could it be for Veteran? I've heard they screen for Vets in Blue based off the applications.
Quote: "MQ/PQ" is "meets qualifications/preferred qualifications". Not sure about V1 though. My previous apps all have MQ/PQ, but this one has the V1 added as well.
Thank you Jason for the info...and also just wanted to know what does this mean? "OFCCP Pre-Offer Self-Identification Request" I had that one a year ago...

Thank you
Anyone have an idea of the competitive times for 121 guys getting hired?
Quote: Anyone have an idea of the competitive times for 121 guys getting hired?
Almost everyone in the most recent pilot class had about ten years of either military (some 20+ year guys) or regional airline experience, a few with both. A few Cape Air guys with significantly lower time, but extremely well connected via the gateway. Lot of Blue Darts.
Quote: Almost everyone in the most recent pilot class had about ten years of either military (some 20+ year guys) or regional airline experience, a few with both. A few Cape Air guys with significantly lower time, but extremely well connected via the gateway. Lot of Blue Darts.
Not well connected, guaranteed.
Quote: Not well connected, guaranteed.
Not guaranteed at all. Positioned well for sure. They interview like everyone else.....
Quote: Could it be for Veteran? I've heard they screen for Vets in Blue based off the applications.
I have the same V1 on my app and I'm not a vet, so I don't think it's that.
Quote: Not well connected, guaranteed.
Not sure what the particulars are, but one of the gentleman had also completed an internship at LSC... he's a very nice guy, but we were all pretty green when he knew the name of everyone in the building at the interview, got hugged a lot, etc.... kind of a hard act to follow.

So he might've been guaranteed an interview, but he certainly made the most of the opportunities he had.
239  639  689  729  735  736  737  738  739  740  741  742  743  749  789  839  1239 
Page 739 of 1434
Go to