jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
317  717  767  807  813  814  815  816  817  818  819  820  821  827  867  917  1317 
Page 817 of 1434
Go to
Quote: They like to see you apply 2,3...4ish times just to make sure your really... Really really, really.... Sorta interested.
I am not agree with you, I good friend got the call... after 8 years!!! Can you believe that? Can you imagine that?
Lol, usually I say keep applying... But even I have my limits!
Quote: Lol, usually I say keep applying... But even I have my limits!
I know but thanks bro :
FYI. Calls going out for 6/22 class and 7/6 class. Supposed to be 12 pilots per and evenly split between 190/320...
So classes every two weeks is what they're planning on until the end of August? Are the class sizes usually stay in the 12 range?
Quote: So classes every two weeks is what they're planning on until the end of August? Are the class sizes usually stay in the 12 range?
Lately they've been about that size. Last fall, winter and earlier this spring they were about double that. Seems the E190/A320 ratio has stabilized as well compared to a few classes back that were just about all E190... Good to have options!
Quote: Lately they've been about that size. Last fall, winter and earlier this spring they were about double that. Seems the E190/A320 ratio has stabilized as well compared to a few classes back that were just about all E190... Good to have options!
Thanks!! 5/24 interviewee here. Glad things are moving along!
4/12 interviewee here and got the call yesterday for the 6/22 class. Extremely stoked to meet everyone there! I'm sure I'll be on the younger end of the spectrum so any E190 tips would be greatly appreciated!
Quote: 4/12 interviewee here and got the call yesterday for the 6/22 class. Extremely stoked to meet everyone there! I'm sure I'll be on the younger end of the spectrum so any E190 tips would be greatly appreciated!
Congrats to all of those getting the call for classes, welcome aboard!

To the Airbus guys, try to get plenty of sleep and study your Rosetta Stone Spanish lessons. You'll be spending your nights awake in bed trying to sort our Direct Law vs Alternate Law.

To the 190 guys, make sure to do your liver stretches before drinking. Bring plenty of sunscreen for those afternoons at the pool. Follow the ABCs (Always Be Cool) and you'll get through just fine.
Quote: Congrats to all of those getting the call for classes, welcome aboard!

To the Airbus guys, try to get plenty of sleep and study your Rosetta Stone Spanish lessons. You'll be spending your nights awake in bed trying to sort our Direct Law vs Alternate Law.

To the 190 guys, make sure to do your liver stretches before drinking. Bring plenty of sunscreen for those afternoons at the pool. Follow the ABCs (Always Be Cool) and you'll get through just fine.
Also a modicum of talent at the foosball and shuffleboard tables is appreciated at the lodge.
317  717  767  807  813  814  815  816  817  818  819  820  821  827  867  917  1317 
Page 817 of 1434
Go to