Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
229  279  319  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  339  379 
Page 329 of 410
Go to
Thanks, flensr.
Just posted my resume on the Spirit website...I have 3050 hours, ATP and I am currently operating a Hawker 1000 as an SIC. Does that meet the criteria?
Quote: So back to pilot hiring at Spirit......

I received the online personality assessment a couple days ago. Any idea how long it might be till I get an interview invite if I "passed" the assessment?

Thanks!
AP
Man it hard to tell, I know people who have gotten the invite two days later for a phone interview, and I have also heard it taking a few months. The problem is you will never know if you didn't pass it, they dont tell you that.
Quote: Man it hard to tell, I know people who have gotten the invite two days later for a phone interview, and I have also heard it taking a few months. The problem is you will never know if you didn't pass it, they dont tell you that.
They don't send a TBNT email?
If they sent you the assessment right after filling out the application which is what I've heard is happening these days then it was automated. Point being it's just an extension of the application. Just like delta doesn't send out a TBNT to all that they will never call, Spirit won't either. Doesn't mean they won't call you just don't know if or when. Just keep applying everywhere and hope everywhere calls you first.
Quote: If they sent you the assessment right after filling out the application which is what I've heard is happening these days then it was automated. Point being it's just an extension of the application. Just like delta doesn't send out a TBNT to all that they will never call, Spirit won't either. Doesn't mean they won't call you just don't know if or when. Just keep applying everywhere and hope everywhere calls you first.
Got my assessment about a month and a half after submitting my app
Quote: They don't send a TBNT email?
The only time they send the TBNT is if you do a phone interview or the actually interview, and you did not get chosen to go on with the next process. It would be nice if they would send it if you don't pass the assessment like they do at AA and United, but they don't.
Yeah, I got the assessment 6-8 weeks after applying as well.
I can't say I fully understand their assessment protocol. I received mine within minutes of submitting the application. Looks like its taking some weeks. Seems like it's automated and just an extension of the application process as someone else mentioned. I just answered honestly and we will see what happens. Seems like a waste to make a guy do that if they would never get a phone call in the first place.
Quote: I can't say I fully understand their assessment protocol. I received mine within minutes of submitting the application. Looks like its taking some weeks. Seems like it's automated and just an extension of the application process as someone else mentioned. I just answered honestly and we will see what happens. Seems like a waste to make a guy do that if they would never get a phone call in the first place.
That's pretty much how this whole operation works.
229  279  319  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  339  379 
Page 329 of 410
Go to