Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
164  564  614  654  660  661  662  663  664  665  666  667  668  674  714  764 
Page 664 of 948
Go to
Quote: You must be a real treat to fly with. If I fart and it wafts over to your side of the cockpit, Is that going to provoke you to throw a hissy fit?

Reference post #6568 It was your over reaction to a smart ass reply that denigrated this thread into another APC masterpiece of teenage d-baggery and keyboard warriorness. It's quite amusing to see you get all worked up over nothing. Please continue. I appreciate the entertainment.
He does the same on the JB threads! A real piece of work.
Quote: Mod Note:

Any poster from here on out to post insults, flamebait, profanity, nonsense, and or any/all prohibited stuff can say goodbye to your dearly beloved friends.
👍🏼👍🏼Thanks for chiming in Mr.Moderator!!!👍🏼👍🏼
Quote: Who needs gate space? Frontier has a new plan for snow events or tarmac delay! Taxi the airplane under the A-bridge and unload passengers using stairs onto the icy ramp! Genius!

How they ever got this approved is beyond me. Maybe that's just the first half of the plan. Now if they can get the city to approve the reverse process for boarding passengers, we can have 'drive through' service and won't need any gates!!
Official Snow Plan revealed !

Snow Plan revealed.

Ya know, it's kinda funny...

The ONE thing every pilot needs at their respective airline is growth - pilots underneath them on the seniority list. Yet, a simple blog about hiring at Frontier gets hijacked and shows that at least there is one or two guys at Frontier that can't communicate in a professional manner despite simple provocation.

I would guess that NO ONE allows APC Forum to deter them from leaving a regional or other less desireable situation for a chance at Frontier but a lot of this behavior seems like part of the reason why unions have such trouble uniting pilots towards a common good.
Quote: Ya know, it's kinda funny...

The ONE thing every pilot needs at their respective airline is growth - pilots underneath them on the seniority list. Yet, a simple blog about hiring at Frontier gets hijacked and shows that at least there is one or two guys at Frontier that can't communicate in a professional manner despite simple provocation.

I would guess that NO ONE allows APC Forum to deter them from leaving a regional or other less desireable situation for a chance at Frontier but a lot of this behavior seems like part of the reason why unions have such trouble uniting pilots towards a common good.
I agree, but I also think it goes beyond that. Look at the country, we are very divided. IMO, the art of compromise has been lost. And when that happens we allow ourselves to descend into chaos/war.
Quote: I agree, but I also think it goes beyond that. Look at the country, we are very divided. IMO, the art of compromise has been lost. And when that happens we allow ourselves to descend into chaos/war.
The art of compromise has been lost?
Yeah the good old days when we used to have civil wars and stuff was way better. Ahh the good old days
My god these lines are awful. They continue to get worse and worse.

Seniority means nothing anymore.
Quote: Snow Plan revealed.
Is this REAL? Did we actually utilize the under the bridge deplane option?
BTW - Is Frontier.org down? I was trying to log on today to check the training schedule.

Did we not pay that bill either?
164  564  614  654  660  661  662  663  664  665  666  667  668  674  714  764 
Page 664 of 948
Go to