Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
240  640  690  730  736  737  738  739  740  741  742  743  744  750  790  840 
Page 740 of 948
Go to
Anyone know details on the next job fairs Frontier will attending?
Quote: Why am I not surprised, this coming from the guy who just a few pages back advocated for us to be paid no more than Spirit or Allegiant.

You sound like a real pleasure to fly with. "basically everything is decided by the CA?" CRM much? BTW, if I am hot or the cabin is hot, I will start the APU. Your captain complex is not going to stop me from doing the safe thing and not making our pax AND FLIGHT ATTENDANTS uncomfortable.

Oh, and why aren't you wearing the lanyard?
Actually, it seems like most people love flying with me. I let them do whatever they want so long as it fits within the four corners of the FOMs.

You're post is wrong, I said we SHOULD be paid at least what Spirit makes, if not more, they are our peers. People here just want a reason to complain and it is very frustrating.

I don't ever pull the "I am the Captain card," unless I absolutely have to. I will quickly overrule anyone who is trying to take illegal work actions into their own hands. There is absolutely no reason to admonish someone for doing their job correctly, which is basically what happened to me. Why do you care what color my lanyard is? That's none of your business.

By the way, I would be very careful on here, many people are basically admitting to illegal work actions. These people who are constantly running the APU and insisting on two engine taxi everywhere, and writing up the smallest, stupidest things, it will catch up with you...
Quote: Anyone know details on the next job fairs Frontier will attending?
Career Fair -
Quote: Actually, it seems like most people love flying with me. I let them do whatever they want so long as it fits within the four corners of the FOMs.

You're post is wrong, I said we SHOULD be paid at least what Spirit makes, if not more, they are our peers. People here just want a reason to complain and it is very frustrating.

I don't ever pull the "I am the Captain card," unless I absolutely have to. I will quickly overrule anyone who is trying to take illegal work actions into their own hands. There is absolutely no reason to admonish someone for doing their job correctly, which is basically what happened to me. Why do you care what color my lanyard is? That's none of your business.

By the way, I would be very careful on here, many people are basically admitting to illegal work actions. These people who are constantly running the APU and insisting on two engine taxi everywhere, and writing up the smallest, stupidest things, it will catch up with you...
Wow. Hahahaha. I guess we are militant at Spirit compared to this sort of drivel
Quote: Actually, it seems like most people love flying with me. I let them do whatever they want so long as it fits within the four corners of the FOMs.

Thanks for setting the bar high and saying we should at least be making Spirit pay.

Wearing the lanyard is a show of solidarity among our pilot group and what we're all fighting for. I'd ask you wear it to show you stand with our negotiating committee and union. In my opinion not wearing it makes you look uninterested and disengaged. If you think rocking your Broncos lanyard is more important, have at it.
Quote: I said we SHOULD be paid at least what Spirit makes, if not more, they are our peers.
Sorry man, but we should be making 40% more than Spirit (and so should they). Our peers are US Airbus operators. Anything less and we've done a great disservice to our profession.

That's around $80 million additional for a new CBA, which is roughly 25% of what Indigo profited last year. That would leave them with $250mm in cash after all is said and done. We aren't even CLOSE to affecting the bottom line by demanding what we are worth. It's our money!
Quote: Career Fair -
Good lookin out, chilli!
Quote: Wow. Hahahaha. I guess we are militant at Spirit compared to this sort of drivel

Pathetic isn't it? It really is a relatively small amount of people doing single engine taxi, but the number of Kool-aid drinkers seems to be climbing lately.
Quote: Here. I was a bit off. Its more destinations than Spirit, but we will have 130 weekly departures.

Frontier Airlines adding 16 new flights to Las Vegas schedule this summer | Las Vegas Review-Journal
For reference, that's almost an average of 19 departures a day. I believe spirit will have 33-34 a day this summer, with around 140 captains/125 first officers.
Quote: but the number of Kool-aid drinkers seems to be climbing lately.
What's that based on?
240  640  690  730  736  737  738  739  740  741  742  743  744  750  790  840 
Page 740 of 948
Go to