Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
352  752  802  842  848  849  850  851  852  853  854  855  856  862  902 
Page 852 of 948
Go to
Quote: People who like to travel the world and use foreign carriers. Been all over Asia and Australia on ZED fares and Jumpseat when I can on us carriers. Love having zed as an alternative
Coach? Only animals fly in steerage over oceans. Vacations are now domestic on paid tickets. Non-Reving is such a nightmare now.
Quote: How soon can you expect a class date if hired as of late?
Thank you. Does anyone know how far out interviews are currently being scheduled?
Quote: Thank you. Does anyone know how far out interviews are currently being scheduled?
I was scheduled out about 3 weeks. However, They gave me the option to choose my date, so possible if you wanted and were ready you could be scheduled quicker than that.
I don't think there is much of a wait for interviews or class dates. We do not have a pool. I would expect a class date within a month of the interview
Thank you for the responses. Do you think a class date could be scheduled beyond June 3rd if selected for interview and successful?
Quote: Thank you for the responses. Do you think a class date could be scheduled beyond June 3rd if selected for interview and successful?
Yes. I know they have allowed people to take later class dates if needed
Anyone have the latest Frontier interview gouge that they are willing to share?
Anybody willing to explain the terms of this to me?

"A training contract has now been implemented and is required for all new hires to sign in class:
24 month training contract, 23,000 USD, prorated to every 6 months"
Quote: Anyone have the latest Frontier interview gouge that they are willing to share?

Yes I do!
Tell them it is the only airline you ever wanted to work for! Make sure to say that you envisioned your professional airline career with transporting passengers on hard stands and not jetways.
Quote: Yes I do!
Tell them it is the only airline you ever wanted to work for! Make sure to say that you envisioned your professional airline career with transporting passengers on hard stands and not jetways.
Added bonus if you can finish your TMAAT stories by exclaiming "winning!"
352  752  802  842  848  849  850  851  852  853  854  855  856  862  902 
Page 852 of 948
Go to