Jet blue application window

Subscribe
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  49 
Page 39 of 51
Go to
Quote: All of my hours are still there, but under application it says "expired."
Same here. ???
Quote: Under "Draft Applications"? I think that's normal. Check under "View Application Status" under "Application Activity". That should show the Status, Job ID and date applied for your application.
Those are still there, but under "Draft Applications" it used to say "under review" or something like that. Now, "expired."
Quote: Are you guys talking about page one where you can update profile information or page two, where it goes only after you hit submit on page one (whether or not you have any changes to submit? This page only shows Account Activity, Application Activity, Draft Applications, Job Search Agents and Documents. I'm showing information on both pages.
Correct. There was nothing there last night: no application, no pilot hours menu, nothing except the resume was there last night. However, everything is back now and it looks normal. Oh well, resume normal ops.
Quote: Those are still there, but under "Draft Applications" it used to say "under review" or something like that. Now, "expired."
My guess is a draft application was changeable until the window officially closed, thus the different status. Now that the window is closed all previous drafts are "expired". As long as the Application shows under View Application Status you're okay.
Quote: My guess is a draft application was changeable until the window officially closed, thus the different status. Now that the window is closed all previous drafts are "expired". As long as the Application shows under View Application Status you're okay.
Thanks bud.
Make sure you log in under "First Officer Opportunities." Your app won't show up under "All Opportunities."
Quote: Thanks bud.

No worries, now here's to some traction happening soon to include some phone calls going out!
How do I get to the pilot application? I created a profile but haven't found the pilot application to fill out. When did JB close their app window?
Quote: How do I get to the pilot application? I created a profile but haven't found the pilot application to fill out. When did JB close their app window?
It's already closed I believe. It was opened for over a month lol
interviews
Good luck to all interviewing today!
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  49 
Page 39 of 51
Go to