SL 10 Grievance

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 16
Go to
Quote: Yeah, you shut up quickly after being proven wrong about SWAPA supporting management at the jerk off fest in Dallas.

No, I "shut up" because I left for work - remember that thing?

Kind of the way you shut up when I posted the comments showing support for you guys from our side? You never acknowledged that did you? Your disdain for anything SWA is apparent - even when we try and agree with you.

I got the text message about the show of support in DAL - did you?
It was about supporting our union on the SLI - it was absolutely NOT about supporting Gary Kelly (just the opposite in fact). Jacob North then came out to the press on Monday morning claiming the meeting was for something other than what we were told - it ****ed many of us off. In the end, the message got completely muddled and was a failure. But be clear - the reason the pilots were there was to show Gary we were unified as a Union - NOT to support management and the decisions they had made.

But it doesn't matter - guys like you will find a reason to hate us regardless.
That is totally contrary to what your union officials were quoted as saying.
Quote: That is totally contrary to what your union officials were quoted as saying.
From the article you posted:

The Southwest Airlines Pilots’ Association didn’t organize the event, but provided water and support after some of its members hurriedly put it together.

So I ask you, if the union didn't organize the event, how exactly could they be responsible for relaying why a group of individuals gathered?
Quote: SWAPA proved themselves to be petty and elitist thought the integration. Marching in front of corporate HQ in "support of management" at the same time while management was threatening the jobs of every AirTran employee is all the proof anyone needs. They colluded with management, that was obvious....even to the point that they demanded prior AT pilots are paid less during initial training.

Now they expect some allegiance to their union from us. Screw that, those MFers can blow me. Phcukin' scumbags.
Quote:
Lies, ultimatums and threats...that's how this integration was handled. Everyone involved knows that to be true. Resentment will never go away and my work ethic reflects it everyday.

SWAPA likes to blame management for the heavy handed tactics but let's not forget how a few hundred SWAPA pilots gathered in front of HQ "to stand in support of management" back in the summer of 2011 while our careers were being threatened. Phucken scumbags.
There was NEVER a meeting in front of HQ that had anything to do with AAI. The 200+ pilots their weren't their to support GK unlike the dip**** Jacob North stated. It had to do with CODESHARE.

Quote:
That is totally contrary to what your union officials were quoted as saying.
Jacob North was the mouthpiece of SWAPA then and Steve Chases puppet master. But again it had nothing to do with AAI. Jacob ****ed off every pilot their with his stupid we support you Gary. That couldn't have been further from the truth.
Quote: . If I'm not mistaken the gathering was prior to the AAI announcement.
You're wrong about everything...especially the above quote. That much is public knowledge, check it out before you make more moronic comments.
I corrected it moron it had NOTHING TO DO WITH AAI. I was their and not supporting Gary. We weren't supporting GK and wanted him to abide with our contract relating to AAI codeshare with Skywest. We had previously disagreed with him and met him at SWAPA and it had to do with CODESHARE. It was prior to the summer gathering. The 200+ were not their for anything AAI.
Quote: I corrected it moron it had NOTHING TO DO WITH AAI. I was their and not supporting Gary. We weren't supporting GK and wanted him to abide with our contract relating to AAI codeshare with Skywest.
Very funny you say that, because just a few minutes ago, before you "corrected it", you said it was about the Volaris codeshare. Now it's about the Skywest codeshare.

Is that your final answer?

Yeah, I'm the moron. Do you even know why you were there?
The previous meeting was for Volaris. One of the CA's put a no codeshare sticker on his red Porsche. Just saying it had nothing to do with supporting GK and nothing to support him on anything AAI.
Frank,
You have acces to the SWAPA forum. Why don't you go read about the event and how happy people were about Jacobs statements to the press? The event was NOT organized by SWAPA. Have a friend start a thread asking what went down. Of course that might not fit your world view about everything SWA and then you would have to admit you were wrong. Can't have that.
Quote: I corrected it moron it had NOTHING TO DO WITH AAI. I was their and not supporting Gary. We weren't supporting GK and wanted him to abide with our contract relating to AAI codeshare with Skywest. We had previously disagreed with him and met him at SWAPA and it had to do with CODESHARE. It was prior to the summer gathering. The 200+ were not their for anything AAI.
Before you go calling my goomba a "moron", learn the difference between "there" and "their" and the appropriate use of each. Makes ya look like a moron. Knaw what I'm sayin', Vern?
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 16
Go to