Interview Calls & Hiring Predictions

Subscribe
24  64  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  84  124  174 
Page 74 of 178
Go to
Quote: And now we are in the line for furlough #3, still in the bottom 20%.

Which brings me back to my original statement. Keep your money in the bank. Don't think wow I made it I'm going to buy a new house and car. It has bitten many a pilot. The stock market can crash, so can house prices. But cash is always a good thing in your bank account. So is seniority :-)
How can u be on the 777 now if you were a double furlough?
Quote: How can u be on the 777 now if you were a double furlough?
Because I'm not flying the B777 for United. I can't hold that for years!!
Quote: And now we are in the line for furlough #3, still in the bottom 20%.

Which brings me back to my original statement. Keep your money in the bank. Don't think wow I made it I'm going to buy a new house and car. It has bitten many a pilot. The stock market can crash, so can house prices. But cash is always a good thing in your bank account. So is seniority :-)
Yep, worked for me building up the furlough/displacement fund.

Next time I'll his say "screw it" and spend it on hookers and blow.
Is anyone getting the hogan since the SFO job fair?
Spoke with Bill Kennedy last night. We are targeting the 1300 positions for the next 18 months. We are going to have to interview 2000+ to make this happen and have to hire 70 a month as well. 100 a month is a little too hard right now.

Good luck all...
Quote: Spoke with Bill Kennedy last night. We are targeting the 1300 positions for the next 18 months. We are going to have to interview 2000+ to make this happen and have to hire 70 a month as well. 100 a month is a little too hard right now.

Good luck all...
Flyby,

Is training currently running according to the footprint or are there still some delays either with starting or during the process?
Quote: Flyby,

Is training currently running according to the footprint or are there still some delays either with starting or during the process?
They are caught up as well as training is being pushed out to more remote locations to plan for the surge.
737-MIA and ATL
320-MIA and LAS
Quote: Spoke with Bill Kennedy last night. We are targeting the 1300 positions for the next 18 months. We are going to have to interview 2000+ to make this happen and have to hire 70 a month as well. 100 a month is a little too hard right now.

Good luck all...
Thank you.
Quote: They are caught up as well as training is being pushed out to more remote locations to plan for the surge.
737-MIA and ATL
320-MIA and LAS
Last question, on the Bus what's the % split between TK, LAS, and MIA? Are they assigning or allowing for preference if able? Thanks
They don't ask... You find out during first week of class the start date and where sims will be.
24  64  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  84  124  174 
Page 74 of 178
Go to