FedEx Hiring

Subscribe
116  166  206  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  226  266  316 
Page 216 of 334
Go to
Quote: No hotel unless you train offsite, i.e. not Memphis. I think just the Indy 767 requires a few days offsite right now and no others are training offsite.
How about with Anchorage sims for us soon-to-be MD bubbas assigned/training up there?
Quote: How about with Anchorage sims for us soon-to-be MD bubbas assigned/training up there?
If you train in ANC you get a hotel and per diem. The company did put out some training was going to shift up there but I don't remember if they specified initial or recurrent.

It's great in ANC in the summer but it snowed 3" here yesterday.
Quote: It didn't used to be a big deal at FedEx if you had a major break in flying. It seemed inconsequential. However, I would get in contact with Albie's company or a similar one, to find out the real deal.

That is, if you actually want the job. Then you figure out what it takes.
So what is Albie's company that everyone keeps mentioning?
Quote: So what is Albie's company that everyone keeps mentioning?
Emerald Coast Interview Consulting

https://emerald-coast-interview-consulting.com/
Quote: Emerald Coast Interview Consulting

https://emerald-coast-interview-consulting.com/
Good. Been there-done, done that, but could probably use a refresher.
Thanks.
Quote: I also have first-hand knowledge that the MD-11 is being offered to pilots without a KC-10/C-17/F-18 background.
Do you know of any selection criteria requirements, for us non-KC-10/C-17/F-18 background guys?
I'm a new hire (DC-10 Type and experience), but not selected on the MD.
Trying to research options for aircraft selection. Thank you for your input.
Quote: Do you know of any selection criteria requirements, for us non-KC-10/C-17/F-18 background guys?
I'm a new hire (DC-10 Type and experience), but not selected on the MD.
Trying to research options for aircraft selection. Thank you for your input.
Wish I could help. I'm not the background described above, and I know of at least one other non-traditional MD-11 background that was offered the MD in my interview class. I first thought it was a mistake because I had been told it was only offered to region of reversed command experience.

All part of the desperation to fill the flying schedule I suspect. But there is no clear code that I've cracked. If I find something solid out in training, I'll throw it on here.
Thank you for the info. Just curious about this elusive process.
Been on a Boeing for the last 11 years, and I will be happy with what ever I receive.
crashpad
I am currently looking for a crashpad during training and possibly for the foreseeable future. Prefer my own room but sharing is acceptable too. Please PM me if you have contacts or one available. Thank You!
Quote: I am currently looking for a crashpad during training and possibly for the foreseeable future. Prefer my own room but sharing is acceptable too. Please PM me if you have contacts or one available. Thank You!

Probably better to post/look here dude, if you haven't already.

Crash pads or room for rent??

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...6&share_type=t
116  166  206  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  226  266  316 
Page 216 of 334
Go to