FedEx Hiring

Subscribe
218  268  308  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  328 
Page 318 of 334
Go to
Quote: It’s a lot more difficult than it once was. You have to maintain currency at 100hrs/yr in a <12.5 aircraft now. These requirements change fairly frequently though
I think your sign is pointing in the wrong direction.
New FedEx pilot application portal went live today
Quote: New FedEx pilot application portal went live today
Anyone else having an issue signing in? I was locked out, and then the reset email has a bad link.
Quote: New FedEx pilot application portal went live today
Does this mean that FedEx has discontinued it's relationship with Pilot Credentials?

It looks like my data was imported from Pilot Credentials to the careers.fedex.com site.
I couldn't even get past updating my residence history. Not very user friendly....
Quote: Does this mean that FedEx has discontinued it's relationship with Pilot Credentials?

It looks like my data was imported from Pilot Credentials to the careers.fedex.com site.
As far as I know, you still need both. Same thing that SW does..
Quote: As far as I know, you still need both. Same thing that SW does..
When I tried FedEx.pilotcredentials.com it forwards to their in house site.

Which is frustrating because I want to view my old data. It appears it has been migrated then trashed.
Quote: Anyone else having an issue signing in? I was locked out, and then the reset email has a bad link.
Same thing happened to me.
Quote: When I tried FedEx.pilotcredentials.com it forwards to their in house site.

Which is frustrating because I want to view my old data. It appears it has been migrated then trashed.
Oh wow.. Like starting from scratch? Geez..
Quote: Oh wow.. Like starting from scratch? Geez..
A lot was transferred but you do need to go through it all to make sure it is complete.
218  268  308  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  328 
Page 318 of 334
Go to