NetJets Interview Gouge

Subscribe
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60 
Page 50 of 75
Go to
Quote: Hey all,
Completed phone interview and was invited for 2 day interview in September. Anybody recently interviewed that can fill me in a bit more? Have internal contacts, 121 and 135 experience. Hoping to get a newcomer's perspective. Currently 121 regional captain.
Thanks!
looks like things are picking up over at NJC. This website says the window closed in April. Is that it for awhile or can you get your app in through referrals? Also do you think having a Phenom type rating boost you up the list any? Thanks!
Quote: looks like things are picking up over at NJC. This website says the window closed in April. Is that it for awhile or can you get your app in through referrals? Also do you think having a Phenom type rating boost you up the list any? Thanks!
There should be more application window opportunities in the future. Referrals are letters that one gives to you to attach to your application. A phenom type probably doesn't matter a whole lot, but it would be nice to be able to fit into one.
NetJets Interview Gouge
Can someone who interviewed at NetJets recently tell me exactly what forms NetJets requires to be signed for pre employment background checks
You need to sign up for Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem to be able to fit in the Phenom 300...
Ill see you in September.......Echo golf
How long from phone interview to invite to CMH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: How long from phone interview to invite to CMH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About 3 weeks for me....
Quote: You need to sign up for Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem to be able to fit in the Phenom 300...
I don't find the Phenom to be any worse than the X. However, for those over 6' or so, it is a problem due to the seat being restricted from going all the way back.
Quote: About 3 weeks for me....
2 weeks for me
Quote: Ill see you in September.......Echo golf
see you then! I'm arriving on the afternoon of 18th.
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60 
Page 50 of 75
Go to