Boutique Air

Subscribe
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68  108  158 
Page 58 of 225
Go to
Quote: how long did it take to hear from boutique after you submitted an application?
Maybe a week or two
I'll stick to my original advice - if you don't hear anything within a week or two, reapply.

Especially if you exceed preferred mins.
What's the Bonus/ pay increase schedule look like? No 401k? ETA on CASS?

Thanks!
Quote: What are you guys getting hour wise....now that what Sholow flying has picked up again? How often do you do Silver city or ABQ?
we basically have two shifts, a day shift to show low and an overnight to abq via silver. Everyone is doing about 60 hrs/month and its about 50/50 between the two shifts. We were VERY overstaffed once we stopped the vegas flying.
Quote: we basically have two shifts, a day shift to show low and an overnight to abq via silver. Everyone is doing about 60 hrs/month and its about 50/50 between the two shifts. We were VERY overstaffed once we stopped the vegas flying.
Thanks for the info! I read the formal complaint Boutique made against McCarran Arpt and the managers....do you know or have you heard if they are closer to getting anything resolved?
So I've had 2 interviews now, one with Chief Pilot and one with Assistant Chief. Will the 3rd interview be with an HR person or with another pilot?

Also does Boutique use EFB's or still use paper plates? If EFB does the company issue an iPad or do I bring my personal one? I was asked what EFB experience I have in one of the interviews.

Quote: ETA on CASS?

Thanks!
In my interview the other day I was told CASS is all in place, the FSDO in California just has to sign off on it. But from reading this thread it sounds like that's been the case for a while now.
Quote: So I've had 2 interviews now, one with Chief Pilot and one with Assistant Chief. Will the 3rd interview be with an HR person or with another pilot?

Also does Boutique use EFB's or still use paper plates? If EFB does the company issue an iPad or do I bring my personal one? I was asked what EFB experience I have in one of the interviews.

In my interview the other day I was told CASS is all in place, the FSDO in California just has to sign off on it. But from reading this thread it sounds like that's been the case for a while now.
We use an EFB ie. foreflight and goodreader on ipads. each aircraft has two that stay with it. Mostly everything in this company is done with google forms and docs which is nice and annoying at the same time.

Third interview should be with HR.

Still waiting for approval in CASS... its been months. for now its cabin only on southwest, mesa and virgin america.
Quote: What's the Bonus/ pay increase schedule look like? No 401k? ETA on CASS?

Thanks!
No 401K as of now. I heard it would be easy for the company to add but they likely wouldn't match contributions.

They said CASS was coming any day when I interviewed in November. I heard recently there was a delay. Not sure why. Sounds like it's out of our hands now.
Interesting information. Hopefully their dispatch department has improved significantly, when I was there a dispatcher changed my times on my paperwork and emailed me about it afterwards. I immediately advised of that being illegal and I got a half-tailed "apology" from her, No disciplinary action was taken against her for that. I resigned ASAP after that as I value my Flight Certificate and will not be employeed by a company who knowingly allows that issue to happen. Funny enough, I called 2 days ago to see if she was still employeed there and she actually is in charge of the dispatch department. My advice, watch your paperwork/e files, report any changes immediately.
Quote: Interesting information. Hopefully their dispatch department has improved significantly, when I was there a dispatcher changed my times on my paperwork and emailed me about it afterwards. I immediately advised of that being illegal and I got a half-tailed "apology" from her, No disciplinary action was taken against her for that. I resigned ASAP after that as I value my Flight Certificate and will not be employeed by a company who knowingly allows that issue to happen. Funny enough, I called 2 days ago to see if she was still employeed there and she actually is in charge of the dispatch department. My advice, watch your paperwork/e files, report any changes immediately.
What did she change?
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68  108  158 
Page 58 of 225
Go to