Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Boutique Air

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 06:47 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2015

Is this place strictly a CFI time-building job? They hire FO's at 500 hours? I didn't know Jacksh-t in a Cessna at that point! what's the deal with this place?
Old 05-24-2016, 11:44 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2015
Position: Leaning Right, Left, Right

Originally Posted by La Quinta Queen View Post
Is this place strictly a CFI time-building job? They hire FO's at 500 hours? I didn't know Jacksh-t in a Cessna at that point! what's the deal with this place?
Please provide all the research you did on the company since you made such a bold statement on here. Educate others, so they can make better career decisions. Otherwise, keep the snarky comments to yourself.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:35 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015

Lol wat
Old 05-25-2016, 08:55 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2016

She changed my take off and landing times as to keep the paperwork on their end good for the audit that was taking place. I didn't want to be "that guy" that trashed an airline in a forum but when I advised my Boss, and he kind of blew it off, I went to his Boss and was told that action would be taken, that's when I received the apology via email but then was told that I was making too big of a deal about it when I brought it up again, only to make sure that the legality was being taken seriously. So other than that I enjoyed working there. Yes the sched. can get a little tiring, but what airline doesn't have tiring schedules, that just comes with the territory. I wish the best of luck to them, heard that they have taken on a couple more EAS routes so they are doing something right to continue the growth. And I am still friends with a PIC there and was advised that they have brought on a few new dispatchers who actually know how to do their job so they just need to get that one ignorant person out of there before she gets them in legal trouble.

Fly safe best of luck to you all.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:00 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2016

And you probably still don't judging by that comment. Even if low time FO's are hired, they have a great training program and honestly some of the best training instructors I've encountered, and this is from a former employee.

Ignorance is bliss online, anyone interested in applying I would advise to go for it and ignore those kinds of remarks, I stand by my post on check your paperwork/e files only due to one person in dispatch, other than that it was a great place to work and wish them nothing but the best.

Fly safe.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:08 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

People like you is what we don't want at Boutique. Stay away. Very far away. The deal is that we don't want you. This isn't a great lakes, mesa, thread.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:28 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2015

Originally Posted by AVIATOR3 View Post
People like you is what we don't want at Boutique. Stay away. Very far away. The deal is that we don't want you. This isn't a great lakes, mesa, thread.
Just keep padding that resume with valuable Part 135 Single engine time! Dual crew in a single pilot airplane??? You'll be at Delta in no time!
Old 05-25-2016, 11:57 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2015
Position: Furlough Survivor

Just keep padding that resume with valuable Part 135 Single engine time! Dual crew in a single pilot airplane??? You'll be at Delta in no time!
You're right! PIC turbine time in a crew environment flying real world ifr, pressurized, out of big boy airports, scheduled 135 is going to look terrible on a resume.

Congrats on that Cessna time, pal!
Old 05-25-2016, 01:18 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

He doesn't realize that people that Boutique are happy, not all of us want to go to Delta. Not all of us, want a major buddy. And honestly, the Pilatus its an amazing airplane, you already seem to feel like you're too good for the company, and the job. Move on, go be all you can be at Delta, I'm sure they will love you.

For everyone else reading into Boutique, this is the people that we try to keep out, people at our company don't act like this.
Old 05-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by AVIATOR3 View Post
He doesn't realize that people that Boutique are happy, not all of us want to go to Delta. Not all of us, want a major buddy. And honestly, the Pilatus its an amazing airplane, you already seem to feel like you're too good for the company, and the job. Move on, go be all you can be at Delta, I'm sure they will love you.

For everyone else reading into Boutique, this is the people that we try to keep out, people at our company don't act like this.
Im starting ground on 6/1 and cant wait! That guy is the kind of person that is a plague on the whole industry! Hes probably upset because Boutique saw him for what he is and said "No thanks!"
...thats usually the case lol

Last edited by P1lotseanjr; 05-25-2016 at 02:04 PM.