Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
901  1401  1801  1851  1891  1897  1898  1899  1900  1901  1902  1903  1904  1905  1911  1951  2001  2401 
Page 1901 of 2545
Go to
I know there was Memo a while back about listing High Mins First Officers on the release. How do we know if an FO is still High Mins?
Does anyone here use LogTen Pro? I heard you could possibly copy and paste flights into the logbook from CrewTrac? Could anyone assist with that?

If anyone else knows any other way to import flights easier than doing them manually, I would appreciate it! Thanks.
Quote: Lesson learned today, don’t tell mainline pilots about our alternate deadhead home. A mainline guy tried to get into it with me today and tell me about how i was taking his seat on his metal even tho it was booked by the company as a positive space seat. He said they’re “gonna look” into it and that this is a ridiculous concept. Parted me with enjoy my seat while he “roughs it” in the middle seat in the back after he just got in from Shanghai. Ugh
Hope you pushed back! Some of these A holes need to realize we’ve been doing this game for 20 plus years! Disgruntledand divorced.com
Also...you should have told him when he retires he’ll be behind 9E pilot AGAIN.
Quote: Upon further online research, the pilots didn’t bother to write it up in RDU. When that plane returned to JFK, there were write-ups for ventril fin damaged and missing paint. So, further data which says that it was not GoJets. It’s sad that people point fingers with no data. But I am TalkTurkey so I try to be accurate.
It really was reported as a GoJets flight in another article.
Quote: lol. hard to tell. looks like they simply cut the power too soon for too slow a ground speed.
Watch the video, they flared at 10ft and forced the mains into the ground. Flare higher (unless on 200)
Heard in CQ this week: "big announcement before end of the month; likely more planes, but possibly new base (bets on RDU)"
Quote: Heard in CQ this week: "big announcement before end of the month; likely more planes, but possibly new base (bets on RDU)"
I thought we weren’t doing outstation basing? Is this something our pilot group even wants? I can’t imagine we have too many pilots living in RDU
Quote: I thought we weren’t doing outstation basing? Is this something our pilot group even wants? I can’t imagine we have too many pilots living in RDU
Probably just a gojetz related thing
If RDU is true, here’s what’s gonna happen. It’ll go very junior, probably where new hires go. So now we’re the airline that sends new hires to a very uncommutable airport. I’d rather commute to NYC than RDU. I’ve got more options with NYC, as most probably do.

This will kill recruiting.
Quote: If RDU is true, here’s what’s gonna happen. It’ll go very junior, probably where new hires go. So now we’re the airline that sends new hires to a very uncommutable airport. I’d rather commute to NYC than RDU. I’ve got more options with NYC, as most probably do.

This will kill recruiting.
I agree, opening RDU isn’t a good plan. They should staff the Gojets flying from ATL and grow DTW. Even CVG would be better than RDU
901  1401  1801  1851  1891  1897  1898  1899  1900  1901  1902  1903  1904  1905  1911  1951  2001  2401 
Page 1901 of 2545
Go to