Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
984  1484  1884  1934  1974  1980  1981  1982  1983  1984  1985  1986  1987  1988  1994  2034  2084  2484 
Page 1984 of 2545
Go to
Quote: In other news, DGI details will be announced today.
Lol.... or not.
Tuesday perhaps?
Quote: Lol.... or not.
Tuesday perhaps?
Yup, that video was in error.
Eager to see the details, whenever they come out. On that note, I just touched down at home and have five straight off. Enjoy the holiday everyone.

To that, that you to those who sacrificed so much to allow us to whine about misfires in company comms. Thank you, vets and military families!
Quote: Hasn't ever slowed me down. That place is bad. All the LaQuintas need to go.
I just stayed at a LaQuinta in Saint Louis. I liked that hotel. It was far better the the pos Country Inn and Suites in Omaha we were at 3 days earlier
Quote: I just stayed at a LaQuinta in Saint Louis. I liked that hotel. It was far better the the pos Country Inn and Suites in Omaha we were at 3 days earlier
I think la Quinta the brand knew there hotels we're seen in a poor light and wanted to improve them because every one the company has put me in has been pretty nice.
Quote: I think la Quinta the brand knew there hotels we're seen in a poor light and wanted to improve them because every one the company has put me in has been pretty nice.
Not sure what LaQuintas you guys are all staying at but they still lag behind the Marriott, SPG and Hilton properties we stay at. Usually for me it’s the gym, or general cleanliness of furniture pieces in the room. As professionals we should not tolerate staying at the La Quinta...
Quote: In other news, DGI details will be announced today.
Or today...check your Endeavor email.

Cliff notes:
* 18 months as Captain instead of 24 months
* 24 names to DL each month vs 12 as previous announced
* SSP guys get another bite (congrats to those who thought they wouldn't get another shot)

Guess I better start preparing...my time will come six months sooner!
DGI Details Posted.
DGI details was just sent to our company eMails. 6 pages. Quick read looks to be better than SSP. Increased numbers, etc. Also, SSP candidates get another chance via DGI apparently. Happy reading.
Quote: DGI details was just sent to our company eMails. 6 pages. Quick read looks to be better than SSP. Increased numbers, etc. Also, SSP candidates get another chance via DGI apparently. Happy reading.
Man, I'm just really stoked for my guys who didn't get through with SSP. This is a big win for those guys. Let's hope they crush it this time around!
So I understand this correctly, you submit your DGI application only when you’ve been a captain for 18 months, so someone who’s been a captain for say 12 monthes must wait another 6 monthes before they apply for DGI?
984  1484  1884  1934  1974  1980  1981  1982  1983  1984  1985  1986  1987  1988  1994  2034  2084  2484 
Page 1984 of 2545
Go to