Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1075  1575  1975  2025  2065  2071  2072  2073  2074  2075  2076  2077  2078  2079  2085  2125  2175 
Page 2075 of 2545
Go to
What does the vacancy list being out mean? I am a noob. What’s it say?
It shows available openings on equipment at various bases that you can bid for if interested. As an example let's say you are a CRJ200 FO in NYC and you want to move to ATL. Once there is a vacancy in ATL on the CRJ200 then you can bid it. Alternatively, you always put what you want in your standing bid and when the vacancy opens and your seniority can hold it, you get awarded that vacancy.
CDO's
So it has now been determined that CDO's are not compliant with FAR 117, but they are still available for pick up in open time?
Quote: So it has now been determined that CDO's are not compliant with FAR 117, but they are still available for pick up in open time?
SDTs comply with 117, it's that they can't cover a trip when a reserve needs to be called, and switched to a CDO in NYC.

Funny thing is, you can still get a legal 19hr duty day under 117. Happened to me a few years ago.
Quote: It shows available openings on equipment at various bases that you can bid for if interested. As an example let's say you are a CRJ200 FO in NYC and you want to move to ATL. Once there is a vacancy in ATL on the CRJ200 then you can bid it. Alternatively, you always put what you want in your standing bid and when the vacancy opens and your seniority can hold it, you get awarded that vacancy.
Do the vacancies give a good idea of what is offered during Indoc?
Quote: So it has now been determined that CDO's are not compliant with FAR 117, but they are still available for pick up in open time?
It doesn’t add up, with no CDO they make people work more to earn your 75 hours monthly credit. It’s all, it’s a saving money decision...
Quote: Do the vacancies give a good idea of what is offered during Indoc?
When the vacancy closes there is open slots that will be listed as open to new hires. But expect New York if that’s what you’re asking.
Quote: SDTs comply with 117, it's that they can't cover a trip when a reserve needs to be called, and switched to a CDO in NYC.

Funny thing is, you can still get a legal 19hr duty day under 117. Happened to me a few years ago.
The only way I can even contemplate that happening is delays after takeoff followed by a 3 hr taxi in. While that could theoretically make for a 19 hr duty day, your post is very misleading in that regard.
Quote: The only way I can even contemplate that happening is delays after takeoff followed by a 3 hr taxi in. While that could theoretically make for a 19 hr duty day, your post is very misleading in that regard.
Its a dumb post and you just say no past 15 for contract reasons.

"Are you calling in fatigue"
"Nope that's why i said contract, will it take you long to get hotel... How about that hotel though... My hotel?"
Quote: Its a dumb post and you just say no past 15 for contract reasons.

"Are you calling in fatigue"
"Nope that's why i said contract, will it take you long to get hotel... How about that hotel though... My hotel?"
Never said I was forced to do it, but I had a meeting with a client the following morning, and wasn't willing to overnight.
1075  1575  1975  2025  2065  2071  2072  2073  2074  2075  2076  2077  2078  2079  2085  2125  2175 
Page 2075 of 2545
Go to