Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1166  1666  2066  2116  2156  2162  2163  2164  2165  2166  2167  2168  2169  2170  2176  2216  2266 
Page 2166 of 2545
Go to
Quote: You are welcome.

Thank you for all that you do.
Core business.
Quote: Grow up. You guys wonder why why we don’t have a flow.
This is why we don't have nice things
So what is everyone’s thoughts on the Bloch Award?
Quote: Grow up. You guys wonder why why we don’t have a flow.
Delta doesn’t need/ want one?
Quote: So what is everyone’s thoughts on the Bloch Award?
Oh great.... a sock puppet.

Heard you're back in the business an an an an an an an and, working at Sun Country.
Quote: Oh great.... a sock puppet.

Heard you're back in the business an an an an an an an and, working at Sun Country.
I moved up and out. Why haven’t you? You need to look internally and assess why you are still at Endeavor.
Quote: I moved up and out. Why haven’t you? You need to look internally and assess why you are still at Endeavor.
He likes weekends off and exotic overnights in Cedar Rapids on a Tuesday.
Quote: I moved up and out. Why haven’t you? You need to look internally and assess why you are still at Endeavor.
Assess? John, your spelling has gone down hill since the stroke. I know there was no stroke but I'm giving you an excuse. What is the core business of Sun Country. Lets be honest you always looked like you were a bad day from a stroke. Bless your heart.
Quote: Assess? John, your spelling has gone down hill since the stroke. I know there was no stroke but I'm giving you an excuse. What is the core business of Sun Country. Lets be honest you always looked like you were a bad day from a stroke. Bless your heart.
assess verb
as·​sess | \ ə-ˈses , a-\
assessed; assessing; assesses
Definition of assess
transitive verb
1 : to determine the rate or amount of (something, such as a tax, charge, or fine)
2a : to impose (something, such as a tax) according to an established rate
b : to subject to a tax, charge, or levy
Every homeowner will be assessed a tax according to the value of the property.
3 : to make an official valuation of (property) for the purposes of taxation
Their property is assessed at $200,000.
4 : to determine the importance, size, or value of
assess a problem
assess the damage
5 sports : to charge (a player or team) with a foul or penalty

Please repeat. You are broken and unreadable.

This also emphasizes the importance of a 4 year college education.
Quote: assess verb
as·​sess | \ ə-ˈses , a-\
assessed; assessing; assesses
Definition of assess
transitive verb
1 : to determine the rate or amount of (something, such as a tax, charge, or fine)
2a : to impose (something, such as a tax) according to an established rate
b : to subject to a tax, charge, or levy
Every homeowner will be assessed a tax according to the value of the property.
3 : to make an official valuation of (property) for the purposes of taxation
Their property is assessed at $200,000.
4 : to determine the importance, size, or value of
assess a problem
assess the damage
5 sports : to charge (a player or team) with a foul or penalty

Please repeat. You are broken and unreadable.

This also emphasizes the importance of a 4 year college education.
My God did I come back on the right day to read this thread. I thought it was an ass joke too.

John, john, john. This is a bigger day than when tom posted on here as MEC chair. Come back to harass a bunch of old co-workers? Man you and shyguy really are brothers bonded in boredom. Ya sure this isnt a troll account from the biggest troll?

To all you worried, for the SSP and the DGI you just need to be well prepared, have a good day, and a good panel. I went late in the SSP, much later than the senior guys who got screwed, and it's getting bettee here all the time. Get your stuff together, or go other places, you wouldn't believe the difference once you leave a regional for a good company. Either way, glad edv is still chug a luggin.
1166  1666  2066  2116  2156  2162  2163  2164  2165  2166  2167  2168  2169  2170  2176  2216  2266 
Page 2166 of 2545
Go to