Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1249  1749  2149  2199  2239  2245  2246  2247  2248  2249  2250  2251  2252  2253  2259  2299  2349 
Page 2249 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Speaking of Trip and Duty Rigs, what's the hold up?

Nobody else tired of three hour sits at outstations?
Again, what are you going to give up? Personally I feel an increased min day is a better route to go down.
Quote: Reserves are dropping days all the time though.
not just days...the entire GD month. I wish I had the financial flexibility to try and rebuild my schedule after dropping a month off, but that is no guarantee.
Yes. I drop at least 3 a month. It's not as impossible as people think. It's also so hard to explain to people that it doesn't have to be green for reserves to drop.
Quote: Again, what are you going to give up? Personally I feel an increased min day is a better route to go down.
No one ever answers that question. It's always, "well we shouldn't have to give anything up". Lol well yea, that would be nice, but we live in reality here.

A higher min day would be nice, but the highest in the industry is 4.25 I think. I don't know how much higher we can go.
Line holders as reserves
Quote: Every airline does this. .
I can literally only think of Air Wisc who does this. Some TSH airline wouldnt surprise me but even then. Definitely not every airline.
Quote: not just days...the entire GD month. I wish I had the financial flexibility to try and rebuild my schedule after dropping a month off, but that is no guarantee.
Perhaps in the past, but that’s hardly true now. October is the best I’ve ever had drop wise, and I got 8 days to drop. Now that’s not a complaint, but definitely not getting the whole month.
Indeed. But you said the grid was green. It’s not.

And what’s wrong with reserves dropping days. That allows them to pick up TB trips that line holders might want to get rid of. It’s a win win. Reserves get to fly, and line holders get out of a trip they don’t want.
Quote: Speaking of Trip and Duty Rigs, what's the hold up?

Nobody else tired of three hour sits at outstations?
Those 3 hour sits can be fatiguing, especially after a super early show on the first leg. Don't fly fatigued.
Quote: Those 3 hour sits can be fatiguing, especially after a super early show on the first leg. Don't fly fatigued.
Talked to a FA that had two 3 hour sits in one day. Was like 12 hours of duty she said. That's just cruel and unusual. I told her the same thing.
Quote: not just days...the entire GD month. I wish I had the financial flexibility to try and rebuild my schedule after dropping a month off, but that is no guarantee.
You live in base, barely flying, choking the chicken all day anyway. What are you complaining about?
1249  1749  2149  2199  2239  2245  2246  2247  2248  2249  2250  2251  2252  2253  2259  2299  2349 
Page 2249 of 2545
Go to