Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1281  1781  2181  2231  2271  2277  2278  2279  2280  2281  2282  2283  2284  2285  2291  2331  2381 
Page 2281 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Delta mainline is massively understaffed, probably worse than us tbh. Sign of the times....
I feel really bad for them. Especially at 12am....
direct deposit therapy
Quote: I completely disagree with this, in its entirety.

This is the best time to be a new hire here. You will fly your butt off, upgrade sooner and move on sooner.

Will March suck a big bag of deeks for senior folks who want max days off? Yes. Actually it looks like the whole summer will suck for those guys.

But for new hires? This is as good as it gets,

That is unless career progression is important to you. If so, go to a wholly owned with a flow. While there, put your apps in at the other majors.

DGI is improved, but still not even close to a flow.
Wow. I may have to eat some crow on this. The 2nd Mock bid for ATL 200 Captains shows guys with two digit seniority numbers with 13 days off. Yeah, it's a 28 day bid month, but that is still a stiff kick in the jimmy/box for senior pilots!

They better somehow fix the staffing or this is gonna be a big fat suck for performance. People with 2 digit seniority numbers and a veteran's tolerance for sick call occurrences, will not support such an operation and the classes aren't being filled well enough to make up for that reality. Wow! Just wow!
Quote: Wow. I may have to eat some crow on this. The 2nd Mock bid for ATL 200 Captains shows guys with two digit seniority numbers with 13 days off. Yeah, it's a 28 day bid month, but that is still a stiff kick in the jimmy/box for senior pilots!

They better somehow fix the staffing or this is gonna be a big fat suck for performance. People with 2 digit seniority numbers and a veteran's tolerance for sick call occurrences, will not support such an operation and the classes aren't being filled well enough to make up for that reality. Wow! Just wow!
Music to my ears.
Delta unveils “thank you” airplane after issuing 1.6B in profit sharing...

... Endeavor employees, who directly contributed to Delta’s record profits, will get nothing and like it.
Quote: Delta unveils “thank you” airplane after issuing 1.6B in profit sharing...

... Endeavor employees, who directly contributed to Delta’s record profits, will get nothing and like it.
When they were looking for suggestions i did say give DCI a different login page so they dont have to see that crap every year. I dont think my suggestion made it far from the shredder.
Quote: Delta unveils “thank you” airplane after issuing 1.6B in profit sharing...

This should not bother you, profit sharing is a CONCESSION forced on Delta by the bankruptcy. Delta is obviously putting a positive spin on this, making it look like they pay it as a thank you.
Lol it would be hilarious if they did a I'm with stupid paint job for the connection carriers.
​​​
Quote: Lol it would be hilarious if they did a I'm with stupid paint job for the connection carriers.
​​​
LOL I just read that as “I’m Stupid” and it made me laugh even harder.
Endeavor's newest STEP school... isn't really a school. 9E is officially desperate for pilots.
Quote: Endeavor's newest STEP school... isn't really a school. 9E is officially desperate for pilots.
What is it? They partner with 141 flight schools too. That's old news.
1281  1781  2181  2231  2271  2277  2278  2279  2280  2281  2282  2283  2284  2285  2291  2331  2381 
Page 2281 of 2545
Go to