Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1406  1906  2306  2356  2396  2402  2403  2404  2405  2406  2407  2408  2409  2410  2416  2456  2506 
Page 2406 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Probably leaning towards the “common type”. I would imagine bringing in more 7/9’s would be the simplest and most cost effective.
There’s 11 CA/PQ tails at Skywest around the same vintage as the first batch of 900s, and I think 13 Atmospheres. Those could all be added to EDV offsetting the 200s while keeping roughly the same pilot group size, and no adding the cost or inefficiencies of a separate ERJ category. It makes sense to put all the Delta-owned CRJs at one shop for the time being, and helps pilot schedules down the line, with more potential trips to build, rather than split flying between separate two class fleets.

Ultimately I think the 700 will go and possibly be replaced by either 70 seat 175s or possibly 900 conversions. I believe that some of the 900s can receive the Atmosphere retrofit. There’s what, two dozen 700s in DCI? With Delta scrapping small fleets, those are ripe for the picking once heavy checks come around.
Ltloa
Does anybody happen to know the requirements for a LTLOA? I've been told different things by different people. Specifically, do you need to be current and in the correct seat to be awarded one? And if so, what is the reference?

I'm currently on the 200, but moving across to the 900. However, I've been out on short term disability for the last month. Do I need to have been trained up on the 900 to be awarded an LTLOA?
Quote: Does anybody happen to know the requirements for a LTLOA? I've been told different things by different people. Specifically, do you need to be current and in the correct seat to be awarded one? And if so, what is the reference?

I'm currently on the 200, but moving across to the 900. However, I've been out on short term disability for the last month. Do I need to have been trained up on the 900 to be awarded an LTLOA?
I don't think you need to be "current". As far as the seniority list goes, you should be just as eligible as anyone. But email contract questions or officers. Both of those go to all the officers and JS. I'll message you the email addresses JIC you need them
In the latest and greatest, how are you all finding the new fleet and standards manager?
Quote: In the latest and greatest, how are you all finding the new fleet and standards manager?
Is the position officially filled yet?
Quote: Is the position officially filled yet?
When did the position open up? What happened to FV?
Fwiw sun country is hiring again.
Quote: When did the position open up? What happened to FV?
FV went back to the line, rumor is the position of fleet manager has been modified to a reduced responsibility and given to our dear LGA CP. The remainder of the responsibilities are a new role currently accepting applications now.
Quote: FV went back to the line, rumor is the position of fleet manager has been modified to a reduced responsibility and given to our dear LGA CP. The remainder of the responsibilities are a new role currently accepting applications now.
Nooooo

Filler
New Best Seller: Idiots guide to fleet Manager
1406  1906  2306  2356  2396  2402  2403  2404  2405  2406  2407  2408  2409  2410  2416  2456  2506 
Page 2406 of 2545
Go to