Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1535  2035  2435  2485  2525  2531  2532  2533  2534  2535  2536  2537  2538  2539 
Page 2535 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Well there, Aqualung /Karen . Endeavor is Delta. They own it . So unless they sell it or absolve it into mainline they have to spend money on it . Every penny of Endeavor’s existence is paid by Delta on a daily basis . Payroll , Fuel, etc is all payed by Delta .. You think cause you’re “Mainline” that you’re the only one that “deserves” a raise ? Weather You’re “mainline” or the “regional” part of Delta ,what we all strive for is what the market or leverage will allow us all to make . Mainline pilots are all fighting for raises cause that’s what you feel you deserve . But isn’t Delta already paying you alot ? So I could say what are you *****ing about ? But I wouldn’t say that as I would support you in your endeavor ,so to speak , in achieving what you’re after in higher pay .. we also strive for what the market or leverage would pay at 9E commensurate with what all other “regionals” are now getting ….Also many pilots have spent 10 to 30 years flying NW/Delta Metal . Hardly what one would call “No effort” even if getting to flow . Most of those pilots have great records as well . Are you telling me that all the pilots that Delta has hired OTS in the last 20 years were the “most” qualified, had “perfect” records or were the “best” ? Gimme a break , LOL.
Easily 4/5 of the captains I've flown with at Delta so far have been ether supportive or agnostic on the Endeavor flow. And the 1/5 who wasn't had no problem with the people, they wanted the scope back and the flying brought in house. I've not met one that was fundamentally opposed to the concept of flow. But then again I'm not on a WB so who knows about those guys.

Take the Internet warriors with a grain of salt
Yyyu

Yuyhyhhhhhhhhhhh
So positive space commuting is done on 11/1 per Delta... was this expected or was there any hope of keeping it?
Quote: So positive space commuting is done on 11/1 per Delta... was this expected or was there any hope of keeping it?
Completely expected. Delta has been saying for months now that they see no need to extend it. We'll see if they change their tune after the holidays. I'd give it about a 1 in 3 chance...
Quote: Yyyu

Yuyhyhhhhhhhhhhh
Same tbh

filler
Quote: Completely expected. Delta has been saying for months now that they see no need to extend it. We'll see if they change their tune after the holidays. I'd give it about a 1 in 3 chance...
Positive space was nice, and from what I have heard through the grapevine, our crews did a pretty good job of not abusing the program.

I don’t think anyone should be surprised that it’s going away, though. Even if there is a surge in call-ins, the company(ies) will just beat the “ComMuTinG iS a PriVilEgE” drum.
Quote: Positive space was nice, and from what I have heard through the grapevine, our crews did a pretty good job of not abusing the program.

I don’t think anyone should be surprised that it’s going away, though. Even if there is a surge in call-ins, the company(ies) will just beat the “ComMuTinG iS a PriVilEgE” drum.
Yeah, taking away positive space won't be popular, but it's just going back to normal. If they try to ban commuting entirely I think they'll find that their current staffing problems will suddenly look like a walk in the park...
The way the airplanes are so packed, it’s going to a real s show. I think if it goes away, that will be a decision they will regret.
Quote: Yeah, taking away positive space won't be popular, but it's just going back to normal. If they try to ban commuting entirely I think they'll find that their current staffing problems will suddenly look like a walk in the park...
People have been commuting for decades without positive space. Why and how do you think they'll "ban" commuting
Quote: Yyyu

Yuyhyhhhhhhhhhhh
Too political
1535  2035  2435  2485  2525  2531  2532  2533  2534  2535  2536  2537  2538  2539 
Page 2535 of 2545
Go to