Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
226  276  316  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  336  376  426  826  1326 
Page 326 of 2545
Go to
I still keep in touch with some Endeavor FA. They keep telling me that Endeavor will be getting the 700's from Republic. Since it's from a FA, it must be true.
Quote: I still keep in touch with some Endeavor FA. They keep telling me that Endeavor will be getting the 700's from Republic. Since it's from a FA, it must be true.
It really wasn't a rumor that Endeavor was looking into what it would take to fly 700's. The company said they were on the table and looking into what it would take to fly them. They had/have their hands full with the 200's but the 700's were more than just a rumor. They probably won't be coming anytime soon but there was some truth to it.
Quote: I still keep in touch with some Endeavor FA. They keep telling me that Endeavor will be getting the 700's from Republic. Since it's from a FA, it must be true.
Haha, but I won't believe anything until I see it sitting at the gate with Endeavor under the cockpit window.
Quote: It really wasn't a rumor that Endeavor was looking into what it would take to fly 700's. The company said they were on the table and looking into what it would take to fly them. They had/have their hands full with the 200's but the 700's were more than just a rumor. They probably won't be coming anytime soon but there was some truth to it.
It's more than that. It was announced in one of the newsletters that's on our website that they had started a program to update our manuals and maintenance to bring 700s on. I forget which one it was, I think it was a tech ops a couple months ago. Any 9e employee can read it for themselves.
Quote: It's more than that. It was announced in one of the newsletters that's on our website that they had started a program to update our manuals and maintenance to bring 700s on. I forget which one it was, I think it was a tech ops a couple months ago. Any 9e employee can read it for themselves.
It was January's Tech Ops memo I believe.

If you ask a mechanic they are pretty specific as to where the -700's are coming from. Still rumor but probably a more reliable source than most.

Like was said previously, I'll believe it when it's at a gate with an Endeavor sticker on the nose.
Quote: It's more than that. It was announced in one of the newsletters that's on our website that they had started a program to update our manuals and maintenance to bring 700s on. I forget which one it was, I think it was a tech ops a couple months ago. Any 9e employee can read it for themselves.
This is true, read it myself. I listened to RE recently, and he had some interesting things to say. The bottom line is Delta has noticed Endeavor's performance and customer service numbers and you can fill in the blanks. Management was really open about addressing any questions and rumors. Most placid/happy management visit I've ever seen. It was nice.

PS I have to say I respect RE and RG for standing in front of the pilot group and taking flak in the early days. Much different now, in a good way.
I have it from a good source that it came from the CP. The company is putting together a proposal as to when and how much cost involved in standing up a training section for the 700. Nothing definitive to date, of course.

Quote: Where did this rumor come from? The 700's were never anything more than a rumor.
I honestly don't know about 700s. I don't doubt someone has run some numbers in one way or another, in case we are needed to fly them down the line. Right now, performance with what we have is very good and being noticed. -200s are being added and we are still hiring good numbers.
Quote: I honestly don't know about 700s. I don't doubt someone has run some numbers in one way or another, in case we are needed to fly them down the line. Right now, performance with what we have is very good and being noticed. -200s are being added and we are still hiring good numbers.
30-something folks started today.
Quote: 30-something folks started today.
Great news! I'm on reserve but they are flying us frequently, so don't feel you'll sit around doing nothing when you hit the line. Crews have been welcoming and happy to help out.
226  276  316  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  336  376  426  826  1326 
Page 326 of 2545
Go to