Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
160  560  610  650  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  670  710  760  1160  1660 
Page 660 of 2545
Go to
Quote: The -900 operating costs are roughly 10% higher per block hour.
That's not bad for an extra 26 folks including first class money.

Some folks in MX Indicated the -900 was easier to maintain, newer design and all.
Quote: Just because DALPA may sign off on it doesn't mean our pilots will during a contract vote. In fact, the more we hire former RJ drivers, the lower the probability more RJs will be allowed.
Yep. The demographics are rapidly shifting and will stay that way for decades. I don't think DALPA will fall for it, but even if they do, it will be a very hard sell for MEMRAT. If the company needs 50 more 76ers they can be flown at mainline. If not, then they didn't really want them that bad in the first place.
Quote: Makes sense as to why we still push for the 60 a month even though we are holding off on the Kingman birds till 2017. I still believe there is something good in the works for the 9E group down the road. The C-series arrival seems to be appropriately timed with deltas contract experiation; correct me if I'm wrong please.
LOLwut?

With 3 year contracts etc and the company latching on to any and every possible aircraft type (other than large wide bodies, which obviously can only be flown in our network by foreign companies for some reason) there's always a new fleet coincident with a contract expiration.
Random question, but is anyone else having issues accessing PBS today? I think the mocks are out and neither my phone nor my iPad can get through to PBS... It gives me some kind of error message. Maybe it's just the internet in this awesome hotel.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Quote: Random question, but is anyone else having issues accessing PBS today? I think the mocks are out and neither my phone nor my iPad can get through to PBS... It gives me some kind of error message. Maybe it's just the internet in this awesome hotel.

No problem on my phone using data or laptop via hotel wifi here.
Quote: No problem on my phone using data or laptop via hotel wifi here.
OK good to know thanks...Holiday Inn ftw.

Quote: LOLwut?

With 3 year contracts etc and the company latching on to any and every possible aircraft type (other than large wide bodies, which obviously can only be flown in our network by foreign companies for some reason) there's always a new fleet coincident with a contract expiration.
Lol...wut?
Why have we not put in to be single carrier? It was brought to my attention that the current DL contract has CRJ pay rates in it. Everything says we are a single carrier operator and there would be no arbitrator that would deny it.
The MEC at envoy sent an email to pilots yesterday telling them that AAG management will propose a package of compensation and flow improvements to them.

If the proposed improvements make envoy a more attractive/lucrative carrier to the applicants we want, how do you think Endeavor/Delta management will respond if at all?

September 12, 2016

Fellow Envoy Pilots,

After months of advocating for improved economics for all Envoy pilots, I’m pleased to report that tomorrow we expect to receive a draft proposal from management that would raise the compensation bar for both Captains and First Officers. Throughout the upcoming hours and days, the MEC will engage with management to flesh out the details and bring forward the best package possible.

The timing for this is excellent, as AAG has asked Envoy to send up to 40 flows a month starting early next year, a number well above our current meter of 30 per month. However, exceeding the meter will only be feasible if hiring is robust. I do not believe this is outside the realm of possibility. By combining our industry leading flow-through, the enhanced pilot compensation, and coupling the QOL improvements that the MEC continues to push for; these necessary steps will reinforce the belief that new hires will find working for Envoy the best possible career choice.

The pilots of Envoy have proven capable of getting the job done, and your MEC leaders have led the charge – both public and private – to ensure you are rewarded for your efforts.

We will transmit more details as they become available.

Fraternally,
Quote: Why have we not put in to be single carrier? It was brought to my attention that the current DL contract has CRJ pay rates in it. Everything says we are a single carrier operator and there would be no arbitrator that would deny it.
We went down this roadyears ago. There's no way to "push" single carrier, we even spent union dollars just to make sure.

If you want to ask your rep they can dig up edv communications from a couple years back and it explained it fairly thoroughly. In fact the msp fo rep probably can still explain to you why we can't from memory, he's remarkably bright with that sorta stuff.

There's not going to be a single carrier unless delta wants it. The rj rates are in the delta book so that if the company violates the scope again (too many rjs) the pilots have leverage on delta for the arbitration.

Theres a couple single carrier truthers out there that riled everyone up about this, they are wrong and facts dont change their mind. If they are trying to convert more people over to the cause, run away.
160  560  610  650  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  670  710  760  1160  1660 
Page 660 of 2545
Go to