Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
47  87  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  107  147  197  597  1097 
Page 97 of 2545
Go to
4-5 on and 2-3 days off sounds like a dream compared to doing 1-3 weeks straight of 24/7 oncall with a 30 min callout.
Quote: 4-5 on and 2-3 days off sounds like a dream compared to doing 1-3 weeks straight of 24/7 oncall with a 30 min callout.
That's what I was doing before working at 9E and I can't say enough how my QOL has improved. I do live in base though and could possibly see a line awarded next month.
How senior are you?
Quote: 4-5 on and 2-3 days off sounds like a dream compared to doing 1-3 weeks straight of 24/7 oncall with a 30 min callout.
Well let's be honest here. 2-3 days off in a row might sound good, however if you're a commuter, kiss one day on each end goodbye. Reserve at Endeavor is terrible. The ongoing ready reserve assignments is a joke. Crew scheduling has their head up their you know what! Our reserve thresholds are way over what's needed. Ready reserve in NY is pretty much the worst. Enjoy slumming with the rats and drug addicts during your 0' dark thirty commute in for ready.
Rant over. Even living in base crew scheduling will find a way to screw you with the ongoing ready reserve crap.
Quote: Well let's be honest here. 2-3 days off in a row might sound good, however if you're a commuter, kiss one day on each end goodbye. Reserve at Endeavor is terrible. The ongoing ready reserve assignments is a joke. Crew scheduling has their head up their you know what! Our reserve thresholds are way over what's needed. Ready reserve in NY is pretty much the worst. Enjoy slumming with the rats and drug addicts during your 0' dark thirty commute in for ready.
Rant over. Even living in base crew scheduling will find a way to screw you with the ongoing ready reserve crap.
Reserve is likely no better at any other regional. Our reserve rules are in some cases industry average, in some cases better in my opinion. It sucks regardless and I agree our reserve thresholds are insane. Guess in May when several people dropped their entire reserve schedule scheduling figured they had to put a stop to that. Hopefully the union is successful in addressing that. Thankfully if we keep hiring like we are new hires won't be on reserve as long as many of us were (3.5 years here).
Quote: Reserve is likely no better at any other regional. Our reserve rules are in some cases industry average, in some cases better in my opinion. It sucks regardless and I agree our reserve thresholds are insane. Guess in May when several people dropped their entire reserve schedule scheduling figured they had to put a stop to that. Hopefully the union is successful in addressing that. Thankfully if we keep hiring like we are new hires won't be on reserve as long as many of us were (3.5 years here).
I'd be willing to bet our ready reserve assignments are through the roof!
Quote: Reserve is likely no better at any other regional. Our reserve rules are in some cases industry average, in some cases better in my opinion. It sucks regardless and I agree our reserve thresholds are insane. Guess in May when several people dropped their entire reserve schedule scheduling figured they had to put a stop to that. Hopefully the union is successful in addressing that. Thankfully if we keep hiring like we are new hires won't be on reserve as long as many of us were (3.5 years here).

And on a side note...over 11 years and still on reserve. I know I know, why am I still here?
What's going to happen to all the MSP "200 line holders" when they finally dump the plane?
[QUOTE=darkman62;1991098]What's going to happen to all the MSP "200 line holders" when they finally dump the plane?[/QUOTE

More reserves
Quote: What's going to happen to all the MSP "200 line holders" when they finally dump the plane?
We'll just go to mainline
47  87  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  107  147  197  597  1097 
Page 97 of 2545
Go to