Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2017, 06:31 PM   #10961  
Gets Weekends Off
 
JesuitValen's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojo View Post
Ha ha, you're funny
You remember the SLC crew room (kids, delta actually used to let us use their crewrooms for a short time, ended when sold to pinnacle)? The FA had an area to relax with massage chairs which was larger than all our lga endeavor space put together. Maybe LGA can give us another one of our their rooms, we put a couple of those put together, we'll triple our space.
JesuitValen is offline  
Old 02-18-2017, 06:45 PM   #10962  
Gets Weekends Off
 
gojo's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,475
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesuitValen View Post
You remember the SLC crew room (kids, delta actually used to let us use their crewrooms for a short time, ended when sold to pinnacle)? The FA had an area to relax with massage chairs which was larger than all our lga endeavor space put together. Maybe LGA can give us another one of our their rooms, we put a couple of those put together, we'll triple our space.
Well I got to hand it to you. You're more optimistic than I am when it comes to Delta and their only wholly owned regional. Things just seem weird to me right now. Maybe it's because of surviving two bankruptcies. But I don't trust them!!!
gojo is offline  
Old 02-18-2017, 07:21 PM   #10963  
Gets Weekends Off
 
JesuitValen's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojo View Post
Well I got to hand it to you. You're more optimistic than I am when it comes to Delta and their only wholly owned regional. Things just seem weird to me right now. Maybe it's because of surviving two bankruptcies. But I don't trust them!!!
Oh you had it right the first time, i was being funny. I fully expect skywest to miracle a crew room our size or bigger five minutes from now while our management makes excuses.
JesuitValen is offline  
Old 02-19-2017, 07:33 AM   #10964  
Gets Weekends Off
 
seminolepilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2013
Posts: 506
Default

Has anyone else been having issues getting gate assignments via ACARS in the past two days?
seminolepilot is offline  
Old 02-19-2017, 07:35 AM   #10965  
Gets Weekends Off
 
CFin's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2013
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepilot View Post
Has anyone else been having issues getting gate assignments via ACARS in the past two days?
Yes. Though we were in a LR bird.
CFin is offline  
Old 02-19-2017, 07:39 AM   #10966  
Gets Weekends Off
 
CODs4ever's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2015
Posts: 494
Default

If I pick up open time and then put it on the trade board to swap it for a flight on the same day (different pairing), do I still get paid for the traded trip at 150 percent?
CODs4ever is offline  
Old 02-19-2017, 08:34 AM   #10967  
Gets Weekends Off
 
seminolepilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2013
Posts: 506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFin View Post
Yes. Though we were in a LR bird.
Lol as much as I talk crap about those birds it happened on a PQ and XJ. Must be something with the system.
seminolepilot is offline  
Old 02-19-2017, 09:15 AM   #10968  
Gets Weekends Off
 
CODs4ever's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2015
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepilot View Post
Lol as much as I talk crap about those birds it happened on a PQ and XJ. Must be something with the system.
I've had the same happen on the last three flights. PQ and an LR. Strange since ACARS works for everything else.
CODs4ever is offline  
Old 02-19-2017, 09:42 AM   #10969  
Gets Weekends Off
 
WhiskeyKilo's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: Deuce Driver
Posts: 468
Default

Did it have the new ACARS firmware or the old stuff?
WhiskeyKilo is offline  
Old 02-19-2017, 10:21 AM   #10970  
Gets Weekends Off
 
seminolepilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2013
Posts: 506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyKilo View Post
Did it have the new ACARS firmware or the old stuff?
The old stuff
seminolepilot is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delta Hiring News WARich Delta 11220 06-10-2020 07:42 AM
The HILARITY of the Endeavor to Delta Program StraightShooter Endeavor Air 121 06-18-2014 10:02 AM
"Latest and Greatest" about jetBlue Crash Major 3437 01-30-2013 06:51 PM
Any "Latest & Greatest" about American? shua757 Major 2 02-24-2009 06:44 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:44 AM.