Allegiant Air

Subscribe
72  122  162  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  182  222  272 
Page 172 of 637
Go to
Everyone take a deep breath... Revision 1 of the winter bid is out.
Quote: Keep in mind at least two captains quit after the bid closed. Changes it all up again. This isn't Express Jet or Republic. All the newbies were warned of the inadequacies here. No one listens...
Well, it's late and wrong. 4 people behind me awarded what I wanted. Just a base change and not a seat change. Standby for revision 2 I guess.
Quote: Is there some reason why some of you can't cut this woman a break? I understand that this can be frustrating, but some of you are acting like children who have been told that they have to wait until Christmas afternoon to open their gifts.

Like many others in and out of that building, she has been denied the tools to do her job well and is "in charge" of a process that is overseen by at least a half-dozen people, all of whom want their say in the final result. People complain when the list is revised three times, but still whine when the first version isn't quick enough to satisfy their need for immediate gratification despite the results not being effective until WINTER.

I can't think of a quicker way to get the unwanted attention of your boss than to harass a HQ employee over the lack of speed to complete a process that really doesn't require it.

Now that being said, I fully understand the frustration, but for Christ's sake, have some patience....it's one of the greater virtues.
There can be no break for such ineptitude...a management individual that plugs in her laptop for the entire class to see with a digital sticky note..."Don't give pilots what they ask for". Constant errors, rude behavior, lucky if you see her work 9-3 on a weekday. Ask any XJET pilot who was there when she was and they'll tell you the same thing. We are expected to provide excellence in everything we do, how is it unreasonable to expect the same from the people who are allegedly responsible for running the show?
Wow, most junior captain July 2015 hire (PIT Airbus).
Quote: Well, it's late and wrong. 4 people behind me awarded what I wanted. Just a base change and not a seat change. Standby for revision 2 I guess.

Looks like there's quite a few errors, I would expect to see a Rev 2 and maybe 3. Hurry and send your complaints before they award your spot to the latest new hire class.
Quote: There can be no break for such ineptitude...a management individual that plugs in her laptop for the entire class to see with a digital sticky note..."Don't give pilots what they ask for". Constant errors, rude behavior, lucky if you see her work 9-3 on a weekday. Ask any XJET pilot who was there when she was and they'll tell you the same thing. We are expected to provide excellence in everything we do, how is it unreasonable to expect the same from the people who are allegedly responsible for running the show?
haha. classic. When was this?
FINALLY....off....Reserve!!
Quote: FINALLY....off....Reserve!!
Or so you think.....
Quote: There can be no break for such ineptitude...a management individual that plugs in her laptop for the entire class to see with a digital sticky note..."Don't give pilots what they ask for". Constant errors, rude behavior, lucky if you see her work 9-3 on a weekday. Ask any XJET pilot who was there when she was and they'll tell you the same thing. We are expected to provide excellence in everything we do, how is it unreasonable to expect the same from the people who are allegedly responsible for running the show?
I'll second that on the digital sticky note. I couldn't believe she had the Balls to put that on the big screen for the whole class to see. You can't flaunt that and expect any respect or pitty when you get fired. Wait she can't get fired...nevermind.
Quote: She has the tools to be courteous at least... She could've sent us an email stating it was delayed for this reason or that but she didnt. I think that is why we are all frustrated, the lack of communications. She gets no breaks from me until she starts demonstrating common sense and courtesy.
lol you don't work at United.
72  122  162  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  182  222  272 
Page 172 of 637
Go to