Allegiant Air

Subscribe
93  493  543  583  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  603 
Page 593 of 637
Go to
I have never eaten more healthy than I have while working here.
I hate that we got rid of the Illy coffee and replaced it with that Dunkin Donuts liquid garbage. PBS is an issue for sure, but I think we need to put things in perspective and focus on the real issues here at G4. #strike4coffee
Quote: I hate that we got rid of the Illy coffee and replaced it with that Dunkin Donuts liquid garbage. PBS is an issue for sure, but I think we need to put things in perspective and focus on the real issues here at G4. #strike4coffee
I like you G4 boys a lot, but I question a man that calls Dunkin Donuts garbage. Erroneous sir! Erroneous on all counts!
Quote: I like you G4 boys a lot, but I question a man that calls Dunkin Donuts garbage. Erroneous sir! Erroneous on all counts!
He's talking about the syrupy bland DD knock off Frappacinos that he takes off the plane without paying for then complains about.
Quote: I hate that we got rid of the Illy coffee and replaced it with that Dunkin Donuts liquid garbage. PBS is an issue for sure, but I think we need to put things in perspective and focus on the real issues here at G4. #strike4coffee
A vote for coffee is a vote for prosperity.

Plane Coffee
Tomorrow....
Quote: Tomorrow....
What’s tomorrow?
Quote: What’s tomorrow?
New routes! No wait... I mean, new swimming pools!
Quote: What’s tomorrow?
Announcement of a large acquisition of used Go Karts that will assist in a quick expansion for G4CE!
It looks like Captain Kinzer reached a settlement. I hope he got enough money to live comfortably the rest of his life. It's a great win for PIC authority. Thanks for fighting on behalf of all of us, Jason.

Look for some key flight ops management to decide to spend more time with their family soon.
93  493  543  583  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  603 
Page 593 of 637
Go to