Allegiant Air

Subscribe
123  523  573  613  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  633 
Page 623 of 637
Go to
Quote: I live in the NJ area, how easy would it be or until how long I can expect to hold ABE(Allentown,PA) out of training. How are the trip schedules like from there. And going forward is the base secure to stay there as a crew base or it might close maybe. Thinking of putting an app this week and if I can hold ABE, this might be my career place. Thanks.
ABE hasn’t opened as a crew base yet. Bidding opens next month, so the true seniority is unknown, but I believe the general consensus is that it won’t be all that senior.
Quote: Reserve life in SFB isn’t easy, it’s the largest base and the rescue hub for all of the east half of the country. It’s pretty rare a VFN trickles down junior. Both bases have the same % of really nice trips above 6hrs block. There is definitely more open time to pick up, drops and trading around of your schedule in SFB but if I had a choice between those two, FLL all day especially if you are junior.
Thanks a lot. Helpful information. That's likely what I'll do if it's a possibility.
Which bases are adding more planes and how many more are they adding?
Quote: Which bases are adding more planes and how many more are they adding?
2 for GRR 2 for TYS
Quote: 2 for GRR 2 for TYS
Last I heard they were eventually adding another to GRR, but where did you hear they are adding a second one to TYS (other than the one they announced a few weeks ago)? Rumor now that TYS will have 4?
Thought I saw that in one of the previous TT flight ops update emails. Sorry if I was wrong.
How many planes in CVG and IND?
How many planes are based in CVG and IND?
Quote: Thought I saw that in one of the previous TT flight ops update emails. Sorry if I was wrong.
Gotcha. A flying outlook was sent out that said one more to GRR, AVL and TYS in mid-August, but not sure if that happened or not. It also said, a fourth plane to GRR in mid-September.
Quote: Gotcha. A flying outlook was sent out that said one more to GRR, AVL and TYS in mid-August, but not sure if that happened or not. It also said, a fourth plane to GRR in mid-September.
Thanks for clarifying.
Quote: How many planes are based in CVG and IND?
IND is 3, not sure on CVG
123  523  573  613  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  633 
Page 623 of 637
Go to