Allegiant Air

Subscribe
27  67  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  87  127  177  577 
Page 77 of 637
Go to
Been hearing a couple rumors of a JAX base opening in 2016... Any credence to that?
Quote: Been hearing a couple rumors of a JAX base opening in 2016... Any credence to that?
Rumors, but anything is possible.
Quote: Been hearing a couple rumors of a JAX base opening in 2016... Any credence to that?
Really, are they adding flights cause as of now I think they only fly out of Jax 2 x a week to 2 destinations, or is 4 departures a week enough to warrant a base in ALG's eye?
Quote: Really, are they adding flights cause as of now I think they only fly out of Jax 2 x a week to 2 destinations, or is 4 departures a week enough to warrant a base in ALG's eye?
That's what I was thinking... Doesn't make sense, but what in this industry does?
Quote: Well FSD is probably the home of everyone on the flight so they probably just went home. And no, we are not the only ones. Spirit did the exact same thing to me, out of FLL. Sorry, no flights for 3 days is what I was told. Last time I paid to ever fly spirit.

Do you guys really believe what you type?
The argument was about Delta/Allegiant.

Do you really believe that Delta makes a habit out of stranding people for 3 days at a time?
I wonder if anyone proof reads Mavs' emails. He always comes off looking like a giant d**che.
Quote: Rumors, but anything is possible.
How does ALG set up it's union if there are a lot of "micro" bases. Are bases going to be grouped together to form area LEC's to make up an MEC or are they really going to have LECs in the union that consist of say 40 pilots?
Quote: I wonder if anyone proof reads Mavs' emails. He always comes off looking like a giant d**che.
I'm certain that a team of Ford and Harrison union-busting attorneys do that very thing every time.

In fact, they probably wrote it.
Since Steve Harfst's emails to pilots have the opposite effect from what he intends, why does he keep sending them?
Quote: Since Steve Harfst's emails to pilots have the opposite effect from what he intends, why does he keep sending them?
I don't understand that either. Same thing with the G4 website. Only solidifies things for me.
27  67  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  87  127  177  577 
Page 77 of 637
Go to