Spirit of NKS, Part II

Subscribe
409  809  859  899  905  906  907  908  909  910  911  912  913  919  959  1009 
Page 909 of 1051
Go to
Quote:
Are you referring to the FO on OE that locked the Capt out of the cockpit because he didn't know how to answer the intercom?
I can't blam him for that.
Hahahaha. Hopefully you're joking though
Wow just wow!..... I hope they've started to low tier! I know I do. Be happy to walk a picket line with them.
Quote: Hahahaha. Hopefully you're joking though
No, true story. He even asked the flight attendant how to answer it.
Quote: No, true story. He even asked the flight attendant how to answer it.
Spirit can only cut corners for so long. When you run a company the way we are run, eventually it will catch up to you. Unfortunately, we are the ones that will suffer because management will always move on. I am always amazed by the work that we do to keep this place running. Our compensation, compared to our peers, is inversely related to the work that we do to keep this place running. It's so very frustrating to go to work.

This has to be an epic troll....No way this is actually true.

If this is actually what the co's ask is, better to just shut the doors and start over.
Quote: This has to be an epic troll....No way this is actually true.

If this is actually what the co's ask is, better to just shut the doors and start over.
Unfortunately, it's completely true.
Negotiation dates out out through Jan 17. This is going to take a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Negotiation dates out out through Jan 17. This is going to take a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard Bendo left the middle of last mediation session for a while to talk to a new hire class. Now it looks like they don't want to meet in December. But yes let's keep listening to their nonsense each week about how they want to get a deal done
1:45....thats how far I made it into that video production that Spirit made...telling us how dedicated of a team Spirit is.

GMAFB

Nice job for the 2 pilots to volunteer to star in the propaganda video...did they ask you to not wear your green lanyard or are you always a POS on a daily basis?
I also like the 4 engine bird at the end. I'm starting the rumor for A380's.
409  809  859  899  905  906  907  908  909  910  911  912  913  919  959  1009 
Page 909 of 1051
Go to