New Envoy Information

Subscribe
6  406  456  496  502  503  504  505  506  507  508  509  510  516  556  606 
Page 506 of 690
Go to
Quote: Does it say D2T or just D2.
D2T is thru passenger non rev connecting from another flight with the same PNR locator number.

If it is just D2, they are just faster on the button, happens all the time.
Nope just D2's.. I understand anyone connecting will have thr "T" next to it... I've tried "refreshing" repeatedly and still get like 3 or 4 spots below others on same class haaaa.. oh well.
New Envoy Information
They may have checked in for earlier flight and either didn't get on the flight they listed for or they checked in and then elected to roll over to your flight. Also could have possibly just missed their original flight and rolled to yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: They may have checked in for earlier flight and either didn't get on the flight they listed for or they checked in and then elected to roll over to your flight. Also could have possibly just missed their original flight and rolled to yours.

This makes sense now.
Quote: This is the same at PSA, except you're getting your guaranteed 75 hours a month. Never heard of per diem continuing while your at home like he claims, cause per diem is meal compensation while at work and training. If you're at home, you shouldn't still be receiving per diem.

Thanks for enlightening us on how it works at PSA.

Just so we're clear with how it works at Envoy, you get 16 hours of per diem ($1.85) per day from day 1 of Indoc until you finish IOE. Doesn't matter if your in class in Irving or at home waiting.

This is how it's written in the contract. My paychecks in training were quite a bit higher than when I was on reserve making min guarantee.

Quote: Thanks for enlightening us on how it works at PSA.

Just so we're clear with how it works at Envoy, you get 16 hours of per diem ($1.85) per day from day 1 of Indoc until you finish IOE. Doesn't matter if your in class in Irving or at home waiting.

This is how it's written in the contract. My paychecks in training were quite a bit higher than when I was on reserve making min guarantee.

Lately, whatever one WO gets, the others get as well. Some people forget that the base contracts are different. That is likely the cause of the confusion.

Envoy's contract with per diem benefits you more if you are delayed in training (paying you per diem when you are at home). That can add up to a lot of money if you are delayed. PSA's benefits you if there are not long delays (get per diem of 24 hours a day, but only when in training).

They are not the same, but both have merits.
Quote: And nobody wanted to listen to any actual envoy pilots a year ago when we said this would be the place to be very soon. Funny how things work out that way! Btw, I wonder where ag386 and eaglefly are haha
Quote: Amazing how that works, isn't it?
Why don't you two get a room.
New Envoy Information
Quote: Lately, whatever one WO gets, the others get as well. Some people forget that the base contracts are different. That is likely the cause of the confusion.

Envoy's contract with per diem benefits you more if you are delayed in training (paying you per diem when you are at home). That can add up to a lot of money if you are delayed. PSA's benefits you if there are not long delays (get per diem of 24 hours a day, but only when in training).

They are not the same, but both have merits.

Good point. I think people see the bonuses and pay raises and assume we are all the same. Far from it.

PSA has the SAP, PDT has a very quick upgrade, Envoy's flow structure is way different. There are a lot more differences than similarities.

Hopefully all our MEC's will get on the same page and keep fighting for improvements for all.

Quote: Thanks for enlightening us on how it works at PSA.

That per diem made a big difference when the pay was 25 an hour. Now that it's up to 37.90 the differecent between training pay and reserve life won't be as stark. Which is great. I remember getting that first pay check after training and thinking of my god how am I going to survive. New hires now won't have that joy.
Considering a jump into the 121 world after some time in 135. Looking at Envoy hoping to get some info from current pilots. I've looked back on many pages of this thread but it seems stuff is changing, hopefully for the better?

1) Is the LGA base really happening and how soon, could a new hire expect this out of training?

2)If no LGA, what are the average reserve times for ORD?

3) How long until new hire can hold a line in ORD? Are the the majority of these lines non commuter friendly?
Quote: Considering a jump into the 121 world after some time in 135. Looking at Envoy hoping to get some info from current pilots. I've looked back on many pages of this thread but it seems stuff is changing, hopefully for the better?

1) Is the LGA base really happening and how soon, could a new hire expect this out of training?

2)If no LGA, what are the average reserve times for ORD?

3) How long until new hire can hold a line in ORD? Are the the majority of these lines non commuter friendly?
Lga is really happening. Officially Q1 2017, reliable rumors say asap jan 1.

How jr it goes and new hires will be known after 15 when the bid comes out. It's a wild card. With upgrades and movement I'd guess it'll be jr by next year.

Ord rsv is under a year and it's droppingg. There's big movement coming, it'll drop.

The schedules have sucked however the union I believe sent out an email saying the flight file is being fixed in Nov and we even changed the route structure to allow muchmore mid day flying. So hopefully like all the other positives next month we see the schedules vastly fixed.

Pm me any questions I'll be happy to help.
6  406  456  496  502  503  504  505  506  507  508  509  510  516  556  606 
Page 506 of 690
Go to