PSA info

Subscribe
144  194  234  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  254  294  344 
Page 244 of 679
Go to
How's the growth and expansion to CVG going?
Quote: How's the growth and expansion to CVG going?

Looks like it hasn't grown much
Quote: You were bullied a lot weren't you?

I'll never apply for chief pilot cause I don't want to be managements lash. Even though your attempt to call me out was irrelevant as chief pilots here have zero impact on contract negotiations or how management runs the airline. Nice try though.

Correct I'm not a yes man, although I have hopes for TR. Certain individuals on the ALPA forum attempted to "call me out" and failed much as you are. I answered their bluff and not surprising, they didn't really want help.

When you get out of mom and dads basement for a few years and adult for a while you'll realize your not in high school anymore. I don't care about being liked or wanted. It's a job. Those two factors are meaningless.

I do think you have a need for me to validate you and provide you with my attention. I'm nowhere near the only dissenting voice however you seem to focus on me. It's flattering but I'm happily married with children.
Sorry youngster. You *****ed about management a couple months ago and I asked if you applied for the open CP position. You said that you had but they didn't want you. You *****ed about the union and I asked if you had volunteered to help. You said you had but they didn't want you.
Now you say you'll never apply because Blah, blah blah. Get your story straight. You are unhappy because they didn't want you? Or was that just a lie?

You really are funny.
You again? Please show me where I ever said I applied for chief pilot. Chief pilots here have nothing to do with management other than being their muscle. I have only ever talked about Union committees but with your reading comprehension, I'm not surprised you were confused. I'm 40 years old and my life experience far exceeds anything your mom and dad let you do in their basement. Consider this our last interaction troll. Run along and be happy you have the Internet to be tough. We both know you'd wet yourself in real life.
Quote: How's the growth and expansion to CVG going?
can't grow because we can't staff it. Only 4 or so additional lines have been added since January
Quote: can't grow because we can't staff it. Only 4 or so additional lines have been added since January

Seems like the cvg reserve fo's are getting plenty of use sitting hot in clt
Quote: Seems like the cvg reserve fo's are getting plenty of use sitting hot in clt
It's their own fault. There is no language in the contract about sitting reserve outside of your designated base making this a contract violation. Maybe they should read the contract instead of taking it up the back door like good little sheep.
Quote: It's their own fault. There is no language in the contract about sitting reserve outside of your designated base making this a contract violation. Maybe they should read the contract instead of taking it up the back door like good little sheep.
If there is no language then how is it a violation? I think this was just yet another critical union oversight. If there is no language the company can do as they wish.
Where was Alpa national looking out for the pilots, seems national will burn any regional pilot group at will.
Quote: Only 4 or so additional lines have been added since January
If my recollection serves me correctly it was 17 in January and we are at 24 for May.
144  194  234  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  254  294  344 
Page 244 of 679
Go to