Skywest v2.0

Subscribe
189  239  279  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  299  339  389  789 
Page 289 of 1089
Go to
Quote: Question... A new hire FO, how long to hold TUS? I have a friend who lives in TUS and debating two companies.
My understanding is TUS is fairly small and senior
Quote: Question... A new hire FO, how long to hold TUS? I have a friend who lives in TUS and debating two companies.
Most junior FO is 2/16 hire.

Junior guy there is Feb '16 hire. Only 13 FOs there though. So, he got lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where are New Hire FO's getting based?
Quote: Junior guy there is Feb '16 hire. Only 13 FOs there though. So, he got lucky

I wouldn't call it luck. It has hovered around 6 to 8 months for at least the last 2 years.
Quote: Where are New Hire FO's getting based?
Sounds like DTW, MSP, maybe ORD.
MSP, DTW, ORD on the CRJ. PDX or ORD on the ERJ. Just about any base is attainable within a few months of training.
Quote: MSP, DTW, ORD on the CRJ. PDX or ORD on the ERJ. Just about any base is attainable within a few months of training.
Big Thanks, looking for the next gig, trying to figure out the commute.

Where would I find which airplanes are based where?

Example, I'd like to end up in DEN or COS, but would not know which airframe to ask for, did not know where CRJ's are based or where EJets are based.
Quote: Big Thanks, looking for the next gig, trying to figure out the commute.

Where would I find which airplanes are based where?

Example, I'd like to end up in DEN or COS, but would not know which airframe to ask for, did not know where CRJ's are based or where EJets are based.

ERJ bases are ORD, DEN, PDX, SEA, SFO and LAX.

Quote: Example, I'd like to end up in DEN or COS, but would not know which airframe to ask for, did not know where CRJ's are based or where EJets are based.
DEN is CRJ/ ERJ. COS is CRJ.

They cover the airframes at each base when you interview.
189  239  279  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  299  339  389  789 
Page 289 of 1089
Go to