Compass Updates - Saga Continues

Subscribe
130  180  220  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  240  280  330  730  1230 
Page 230 of 1327
Go to
Quote: Only if you don't eat - like, ever.
I bought this cooler and my girlfriend loves to cook. That's my plan.
Where can I find the info regarding recovery? Just got bought off a trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I bought this cooler and my girlfriend loves to cook. That's my plan.

I have that bag. It has a small cooler section that I jam snacks into. Can't say it has the room to pack food for anything more than a two day. But power to you if you can make it work!
Has anyone used our POI for CFI renewal? I know when I had CELL he came in and offered that he would but am curious if anyone ever has.
Quote: Only if you don't eat - like, ever.
Only if you eat out - like always
Quote: Gotta disagree with you on that one, except the part where you need chief pilot approval. The time that you log as a flight instructor is the one and only time that does NOT count towards 117 rules. Meaning, you can pretty much CFI as much as you want on the side. The 117 rules apply if you're going to be doing part time 135 or 91k stuff.

He'll need to get an LOA from the chief pilot's office for sure, but apart from that, he can flight instruct as much as he wants on the side.
In the 121 world, the new rest regulations are worded to include all commercial flight time when calculating rest.
Quote: Has anyone used our POI for CFI renewal? I know when I had CELL he came in and offered that he would but am curious if anyone ever has.
I did. Worked as advertised.
Quote: In the 121 world, the new rest regulations are worded to include all commercial flight time when calculating rest.
The Johnstone interpretation says just flying for 91K and 119 certificate holders counts against 117. Of course there is a catch all that says you are always required to come to work rested.
Quote: I have that bag. It has a small cooler section that I jam snacks into. Can't say it has the room to pack food for anything more than a two day. But power to you if you can make it work!
Crap. It's still being shipped, should arrive next week. Ordered the stealth 22" as well. My plan was to freeze enough meals in tupperware for 3-4 day trips. Two days still isn't bad though. I want to pack as much food as possible. Do you think any of the other LW cooler bags will work better for what I need?
Quote: Crap. It's still being shipped, should arrive next week. Ordered the stealth 22" as well. My plan was to freeze enough meals in tupperware for 3-4 day trips. Two days still isn't bad though. I want to pack as much food as possible. Do you think any of the other LW cooler bags will work better for what I need?
I got that bag more so for the space of all the crap i carry with me on trips like ipad, headset, snacks, chargers, sunglasses, flashlight etc. I mean realistically you might be able to store a bunch of tupperware in the cooler part with a little room for the actual cooling pack however I never tested the limits. I just know that people who generally care about packing for a full 3-5 day trip have a full separate cooler bag on top of their flight bag which is what that bag is mostly to me, just a flight bag that happens to have a small cooler section .
130  180  220  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  240  280  330  730  1230 
Page 230 of 1327
Go to