JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
51  551  951  1001  1041  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1061  1101  1151 
Page 1051 of 1383
Go to
So Hugo Chavez is masterminding this from the grave?
Quote: Anyone think they’re missing out by not signing up for Bluepilots? This guy and other like minded folks dominate the site.

It’s too bad it isn’t contained there.
I signed up for BP last year thinking it was an internal board for us with stuff that wouldn't be out "in public". Better way to chat etc etc. Holy hell was I wrong. I had no idea how crazy that site is. Also, it's actually worrying to me that we have guys like that at our company. I'm honestly surprised that site hasn't been shutdown, it's nothing but toxicity, conspiracy and far right propaganda. I noped out of that place real quick.
Quote: I signed up for BP last year thinking it was an internal board for us with stuff that wouldn't be out "in public". Better way to chat etc etc. Holy hell was I wrong. I had no idea how crazy that site is. Also, it's actually worrying to me that we have guys like that at our company. I'm honestly surprised that site hasn't been shutdown, it's nothing but toxicity, conspiracy and far right propaganda. I noped out of that place real quick.
Plenty of both left & right propaganda on bp. 1 of 10 threads is useful though.
Quote: So Hugo Chavez is masterminding this from the grave?
ha! that's what THEY want you to believe! jfk, jr. and Chavez are behind everything!
https://www.amazon.com/COVID-19-Grea.../dp/2940631123

In case anybody is actually curious as to where I’m getting this info from. Read the reviews if you don’t want to buy the book. A lot of good break downs of what “they” are planning. Whether they succeed depends on the level of obedience.

The key words there are “global governance”. In case you were wondering why we have a senile old man with the keys to the nuclear codes.

Honestly, I would recommend getting the book. Not only do you get a glimpse into the mind of an ‘elite’ psychopath, you get an understanding of where the global elite will take this planet. Again, obedience is the key. How much they get is how successful they will be.

If you read the book, then you will get an understanding as to why the US is being divided. If people stick together and don’t fall for MSM division, then we have a chance. If people fall for it, then what I said will happen without a doubt.
Quote: https://www.amazon.com/COVID-19-Grea.../dp/2940631123

In case anybody is actually curious as to where I’m getting this info from. Read the reviews if you don’t want to buy the book. A lot of good break downs of what “they” are planning. Whether they succeed depends on the level of obedience.

The key words there are “global governance”. In case you were wondering why we have a senile old man with the keys to the nuclear codes.

Honestly, I would recommend getting the book. Not only do you get a glimpse into the mind of an ‘elite’ psychopath, you get an understanding of where the global elite will take this planet. Again, obedience is the key. How much they get is how successful they will be.

If you read the book, then you will get an understanding as to why the US is being divided. If people stick together and don’t fall for MSM division, then we have a chance. If people fall for it, then what I said will happen without a doubt.
Were you recently on the JRE podcast? You happen to go by the name Alex Jones?
Quote: I signed up for BP last year thinking it was an internal board for us with stuff that wouldn't be out "in public". Better way to chat etc etc. Holy hell was I wrong. I had no idea how crazy that site is. Also, it's actually worrying to me that we have guys like that at our company. I'm honestly surprised that site hasn't been shutdown, it's nothing but toxicity, conspiracy and far right propaganda. I noped out of that place real quick.
What an utter wasteland that site is now. Even though I generally agree politically with most over there, it's a freaking clown show of the same 10-15 guys circle jerking over the latest rightwing conspiracy theory or responding like middle school kids hopped up on Pixie Sticks and Mountain Dew to a post from one of the 2-3 left wing guys who post crap just to set the other 15 guys off. Rinse and repeat. Just pages and pages of that crap over there now.
Quote: What an utter wasteland that site is now. Even though I generally agree politically with most over there, it's a freaking clown show of the same 10-15 guys circle jerking over the latest rightwing conspiracy theory or responding like middle school kids hopped up on Pixie Sticks and Mountain Dew to a post from one of the 2-3 left wing guys who post crap just to set the other 15 guys off. Rinse and repeat. Just pages and pages of that crap over there now.
Exactly this lol. I lost my password and haven’t even bothered to retrieve it.
Quote: He’s definitely not trolling. He actually believes the nonsense he posts. It’s all over bluepilots too. He finds more nuts on there that actually agree with him.
​​Yup, totally agree. This is definitely Qnon cult stuff. It all started around 2017 and was basically laughed at. But it’s really taken hold in the past two years. The group took a hit this week with the new administration taking over (that wasn’t part of the “plan”). I believe the book “The Great Reset” is actually written by a serious person (I haven’t read it)…but that phrase and the author’s ideas were perverted into conspiracy junk. The whole thing is kind of depressing…
Bluepilots is called BlueAnon for a reason
51  551  951  1001  1041  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1061  1101  1151 
Page 1051 of 1383
Go to