JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
158  658  1058  1108  1148  1154  1155  1156  1157  1158  1159  1160  1161  1162  1168  1208  1258 
Page 1158 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Any leaks on the size?
since when does size......wait wrong forum
Quote: Supp Bid coming out June 15 apparently
So Sept 15th then? Half the size, twice as late, don't you guys know your SOPs?
Quote: So Sept 15th then? Half the size, twice as late, don't you guys know your SOPs?

half the size and twice as late? Isn’t that the E190’s motto…..
The real question is how much of a flica upgrade are we getting for our entire scope section?
Quote: The real question is how much of a flica upgrade are we getting for our entire scope section?
I hope it’s a really really good flica waiting room!
Quote: The real question is how much of a flica upgrade are we getting for our entire scope section?
I mean that furlough protection... or that 2% raise that woulda happened with the next contract as back pay....
Quote: I hope it’s a really really good flica waiting room!

Industry leading. Much needed right now for the intense competition on the hundreds of unassigned trips currently in opentime.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i’m actually very interested to see if we can come to a deal. The MEC stated they will use pilot input, and survey data to drive their decision making process—a big complaint of the no voters last time.

Virtual bases? A legacy style reserve system? Pay raise? Contractually obligated growth metrics?

I hope the MEC explores all options to make this as positive as possible for the pilot group.
Quote: The MEC stated they will use pilot input, and survey data to drive their decision making process—a big complaint of the no voters last time.

Virtual bases? A legacy style reserve system? Pay raise? Contractually obligated growth metrics?
Bahaha! Be ready to be disappointed..... as usual!
Quote: i’m actually very interested to see if we can come to a deal. The MEC stated they will use pilot input, and survey data to drive their decision making process—a big complaint of the no voters last time.

I hope the MEC explores all options to make this as positive as possible for the pilot group.
I have zero faith in them. Maybe get us 1% pay bump and a worse profit sharing then we had before. Even the old profit sharing wouldn’t get me to vote yes.
158  658  1058  1108  1148  1154  1155  1156  1157  1158  1159  1160  1161  1162  1168  1208  1258 
Page 1158 of 1383
Go to