306  356  396  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  416  456  506  906 
Page 406 of 1383
Go to
Quote: I do, a lot of family in New York. May do it
I have a Socal address and live within 15 minutes of LGB. It worked! 😂
SDQ on time tonight. Best of luck.
Praying for all those affected.

Gup
Quote: SDQ on time tonight. Best of luck.
Don't worry, SDQ is always late. By the time they get all the gate checked bags loaded the storm will have passed through the island.
Quote: Don't worry, SDQ is always late. By the time they get all the gate checked bags loaded the storm will have passed through the island.
do they get to WATRS before dispatch turns them back, or does the Skipper just say NO to the whole idea?

be interesting to see.
After trying to upload a receipt into Concur for the first time, I keep getting a 'This Report has one or more exceptions.' The exceptions are labeled with a red !. There are 2...one indicating that anything over $25 needs a receipt and 2. Need to upload a receipt. Oh and now 3.its past 30 days. How do you clear these 'exceptions'?? I have uploaded a receipt.

I am using the Concur found on HelloJetblue. The app won't let me log in, won't even send the reset password info to my company login.

Beyond frustrating
Quote: Don't worry, SDQ is always late. By the time they get all the gate checked bags loaded the storm will have passed through the island.
- Its always the bags and the 4 rowdy pax that have to be removed.
Quote: do they get to WATRS before dispatch turns them back, or does the Skipper just say NO to the whole idea?

be interesting to see.
They made it in no problem. SDQ is pretty far South relative to the storm. Irma is abeam Hispañola now , SDQ has 9 knot winds and BKN016.

I could see Puerto Plata getting more damage perhaps storm surge.
Quote: After trying to upload a receipt into Concur for the first time, I keep getting a 'This Report has one or more exceptions.' The exceptions are labeled with a red !. There are 2...one indicating that anything over $25 needs a receipt and 2. Need to upload a receipt. Oh and now 3.its past 30 days. How do you clear these 'exceptions'?? I have uploaded a receipt.

I am using the Concur found on HelloJetblue. The app won't let me log in, won't even send the reset password info to my company login.

Beyond frustrating
Welcome to JetBlue, where we spend millions on technology incubators in Silicon Valley and Brooklyn, yet our basic day-to-day IT infrastructure is such a convoluted mess [deleted].

Good luck.
Quote: Welcome to JetBlue, where we spend millions on technology incubators in Silicon Valley and Brooklyn, yet our basic day-to-day IT infrastructure is such a convoluted mess [deleted].

Good luck.
Agreed. This is what seems to be the sentiment.
306  356  396  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  416  456  506  906 
Page 406 of 1383
Go to