DAL Class drops

Subscribe
156  206  246  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  266  306  356 
Page 256 of 390
Go to
Quote: Just one of the many job hazards.

Where is the light switch?
Which way to the bathroom?
Do I turn left or right to get to the elevator?
Why is there no ice machine on this floor? Who has been making grilled cheese sandwichs with the iron?
Quote: Occupational hazard. I often lose track of the day of the week.

Scoop
How nasty is this coffee maker?
What room was I in again?
Will my drain be clogged?
What is Mario Lopez selling this week on Extra?
Quote: What is Mario Lopez selling this week on Extra?
If I turn on my TV at home and see Mario ‘Dimples’ Lopez on it I’ll know I’ve died and gone to hell.
Why can't ESPN have a universal channel number? Too many times I get to the room, flip to a channel thinking its ESPN but on commercials, and when I come out of the bathroom it's HGTV. AAARRGGGHHH!
Quote: Why can't ESPN have a universal channel number? Too many times I get to the room, flip to a channel thinking its ESPN but on commercials, and when I come out of the bathroom it's HGTV. AAARRGGGHHH!
Ever notice that HGTV loves to slip in the diverse couples. Nothing like getting a lecture on living together when you are looking for flooring.
I'd be happy if half the channels weren't ESPN.
Quote: I'd be happy if half the channels weren't ESPN.
The days highlights are all I'm asking for, not cricket matches in Botswana or dodge-ball tournaments in Costa Rica, so yup.
Most niche channels get more diverse advertising dollars.
Quote: The days highlights are all I'm asking for, not cricket matches in Botswana or dodge-ball tournaments in Costa Rica, so yup.
I can't get enough of The Ocho.
Quote: Why can't ESPN have a universal channel number? Too many times I get to the room, flip to a channel thinking its ESPN but on commercials, and when I come out of the bathroom it's HGTV. AAARRGGGHHH!
I'd trade half the channels for a sleep timer on all remote controls.
156  206  246  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  266  306  356 
Page 256 of 390
Go to