DAL Class drops

Subscribe
210  260  300  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  320  360 
Page 310 of 390
Go to
Quote: Lets just race to the end of the logic flow here. Nobody should fly anything other than a GSWC.

Now how about that latest class drop...
Incorrect. IA and drop. If everyone would maximize their time off and then wait for IAs we would all get a tufer.
3 pages of nothing even close to Indoc class drop related.

In other news, the next class is 17 Jun...stand by for their drop

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program of GS vs WS, Battle Royale!
Two words come to mind after reading the last few pages of this thread......panties and wad!

Denny
Going after Clamp, one of the most level headed dudes on the forum (and an awesome guy to fly with) is probably not a move you mean to make. He was simply stating strategies on bidding and was by no means passing judgment. Move along.
Quote: wow this thread went totally off the rails. how about you guys start another bag on you thread so you can name call, measure johnsons, or whatever but every thread seems to get caught up in this b.s and rapidly goes off topic. I mean hey sus maramba!
Just like totd derail, common denominator seems to be oofffs constant state of affliction and outrage.
Quote: Just like totd derail, common denominator seems to be oofffs constant state of affliction and outrage.
Constant. Outrage.
Quote: Incorrect. IA and drop. If everyone would maximize their time off and then wait for IAs we would all get a tufer.
The I of IA abrogates seniority. We can't have that. GSWC is the deepest we can get in the coverage ladder while honoring seniority. Besides after one month of either approach, we would get a bid pack with 80% reserves and the trips would be covered 10 steps earlier. This is all just mental ma5turbati0n. If we change our behavior, the company will match. Nothing happens in a vacuum, law of unintended consequences, etc...

I predict all NYC in the next class drop.
Quote: Two words come to mind after reading the last few pages of this thread......panties and wad!

Denny
What is it about this thread that reminds you of an intl layover room party?
Quote: The I of IA abrogates seniority. We can't have that. GSWC is the deepest we can get in the coverage ladder while honoring seniority. Besides after one month of either approach, we would get a bid pack with 80% reserves and the trips would be covered 10 steps earlier. This is all just mental ma5turbati0n. If we change our behavior, the company will match. Nothing happens in a vacuum, law of unintended consequences, etc...

I predict all NYC in the next class drop.
And there we have it... the full circle. It all comes down to the senior guys getting there’s first. IA doesn’t abrogate seniority, you just need to be patient until later in the month.

DON’T PUT IN A GS BECAUSE YOU ARE SCREWING UP MY IA.

So... about that next class, Monday? Who thinks we’ll have an unusual number attending like 17 or something that leaves us wondering if we had no shows?
Sooooo, is there a class tomorrow?
210  260  300  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  320  360 
Page 310 of 390
Go to