Spirit of NKS, Part III

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52  102 
Page 2 of 108
Go to
Quote: Jesus guys.

Didn't say I was applying here, I was just curious.
Good...keep it that way...and tell your friends!! 🙂
Quote: I've always used Firefox on PCs... Might give that a try.
No luck, I log into RA just fine, click Flicka, red page loads, I put my Username and password in, click sign in, and nothing happens.
Quote: Good...keep it that way...and tell your friends!! 🙂
Fun talk everyone.
Quote: No luck, I log into RA just fine, click Flicka, red page loads, I put my Username and password in, click sign in, and nothing happens.
Happened to a number of guys I know last month. Have you called IT? I think they were able to sort it out.
Quote: Fun talk everyone.
Read the room. It's like walking into a locker room after a bad loss and asking what everyone's favorite jock strap brand is.
I heard a rumor that the new hire Eastern Scab discussed over the weekend was terminated. Can anyone confirm that? Btw, I've flown with this pilot previously, he is one and the same.
Quote: I heard a rumor that the new hire Eastern Scab discussed over the weekend was terminated. Can anyone confirm that? Btw, I've flown with this pilot previously, he is one and the same.
Nope that's just a rumor. He is still working here and I would bet he ends up in a management position at some point. He was the recommendation of someone in management after all.
Quote: No luck, I log into RA just fine, click Flicka, red page loads, I put my Username and password in, click sign in, and nothing happens.
Just go to flica.net. Why are you going through RA?
This scab needs to hit the bricks!

I'll see you all in FLL both days. I hope FLL puts up a nice showing to redeem themselves from DFW. You should if you can try to get all picketing events not just those in your domicile. We should be getting several hundred guys at these. If anything do it for the after party. That's how SW got 800 at their last one. Guys heard the after party's were a good time.
Why are we getting shoved around by the moderators on here when Login (SpiritPilotBoard) is just sitting there idle? They rely on web traffic so they can get advertisers, I really don't want to come to this website anymore. See you at Login...
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52  102 
Page 2 of 108
Go to