L-ASA (ExpressJet CRJ side)

Subscribe
38  78  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  98 
Page 88 of 132
Go to
It helps if the sims are booked......
Quote: You think DAL is to blame? INC makes decisions. Whose idea do you think it was to cancel early? I don’t know, but I bet it wasn’t DAL.
I don’t know. I heard dal pulled the plug due to performance..... But maybe INC was really behind it. Awful situation either way.
Quote: You think DAL is to blame? INC makes decisions. Whose idea do you think it was to cancel early? I don’t know, but I bet it wasn’t DAL.
It was the Rocky Mountain Dirt Bags decision to end the contract early.

Delta shares plenty of blame though.

701EV
Quote: I think we agree that this fa loa or scope does not prevent a buy If the United wanted it. all I wanted to say was those who have close ties to others that would be effected buy this might be hearing rumors too. like hey they just dropped off a 700 and 145 door mock-up at the training center, or the Afa is talking about seniority protections out of the blue. Id feel better holding out hope for a buy if there was some rumblings to back it up .
Keep dreaming, not going to happen..
For those thinking of a lateral, the 9E LOA (poor man's new TA) just passed by 86% with 82% voting. Pay at 9E is no longer bonus based.

120 vacancies in ATL will be awarded on 11/21/2017. I expect a similar vacancy award in late DEC or early JAN.

We are also picking up the 3 700s earlier in 2018 than originally planned.

Just info for anyone considering the move in order to stay in ATL. I have no idea how it is all going to shake out. I'm not sure if the company is going to populate ATL with new-hires or make everyone do the NYC shuffle. LGA/JFK are now one combined base.
Quote: For those thinking of a lateral, the 9E LOA (poor man's new TA) just passed by 86% with 82% voting. Pay at 9E is no longer bonus based.

120 vacancies in ATL will be awarded on 11/21/2017. I expect a similar vacancy award in late DEC or early JAN.

Just info for anyone considering the move in order to stay in ATL. I have no idea how it is all going to shake out. I'm not sure if the company is going to populate ATL with new-hires or make everyone do the NYC shuffle. LGA/JFK are now one combined base.
Why do need to come on here and poach? You think they aren’t aware of 9E’s growth and the TA news?
Quote: For those thinking of a lateral, the 9E LOA (poor man's new TA) just passed by 86% with 82% voting. Pay at 9E is no longer bonus based.

Yea and AA WOs get a flow thru and not a tease. As long as EDV is short staffed, that's all it will be is a tease. If I'm making a lateral deviation, then its going to be someplace that can offer a career and not bs. Think long-term. Now get back to your sandbox. Im holding out for at least january 1 to see if anything people are whispering about actually comes true.
Quote: Yea and AA WOs get a flow thru and not a tease. As long as EDV is short staffed, that's all it will be is a tease. If I'm making a lateral deviation, then its going to be someplace that can offer a career and not bs. Think long-term. Now get back to your sandbox. Im holding out for at least january 1 to see if anything people are whispering about actually comes true.
I hope any good whisper comes thru. Nothing but good thought for my old hommies.
Frontier just ordered another 134 NEO’s bringing the total number of aircraft not yet delivered to around 200. All aircraft are scheduled to be on property by 2026. Keep in mind we currently have less than 70 airplanes total. I know someone on here is going to make the argument that nothing is guaranteed until the planes are parked at the gate and that’s true. But it’s a lot better odds than recycling yourself back into the regional game. Stop feeding the monster and allowing them to continue the downward spiral. Frontier just ended scheduled mediation and is nearing the end of contract negotiations. It’s not perfect but as an ex ASA pilot I can tell you my QOL hasn’t changed much and I make more money. Unlike the regionals, Frontier isn’t desperate and there are no referral bonuses. Good luck to all of you.
Quote: Frontier just ordered another 134 NEO’s bringing the total number of aircraft not yet delivered to around 200. All aircraft are scheduled to be on property by 2026. Keep in mind we currently have less than 70 airplanes total. I know someone on here is going to make the argument that nothing is guaranteed until the planes are parked at the gate and that’s true. But it’s a lot better odds than recycling yourself back into the regional game. Stop feeding the monster and allowing them to continue the downward spiral. Frontier just ended scheduled mediation and is nearing the end of contract negotiations. It’s not perfect but as an ex ASA pilot I can tell you my QOL hasn’t changed much and I make more money. Unlike the regionals, Frontier isn’t desperate and there are no referral bonuses. Good luck to all of you.
But he said he loves me and won’t hit me ever ever again.
38  78  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  98 
Page 88 of 132
Go to