Envoy

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  35  75  125  525  1025 
Page 25 of 1100
Go to
Latest vacancy preliminary award has the junior captain as a 12 NOV 2012 hire.
We are now into 4 year upgrades at Envoy.

All of you new guys here posting with questions, you've made the best decision of your life. I know that for many of you, this is your first 121 job. Where else can you hire onto your first 121 carrier and literally be in an AA cockpit in less than 6 years.

If you were in doubt, the results of this latest award will clear all of that up for you. Expect more vacancies this year. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we went sub 2 year upgrade this year. The trend is moving in our direction fast and the 2.5 may be history. Again, for you new hires. First 121 job, you upgrade right at 2 years and then 3 1/2 years late are sitting at AA. Pretty sweet if I say so myself.
Quote: Prelim is coming out shortly. Most JR CA is a 12NOV12 hire. Upgrade is now 4 years at Envoy, and should be at 3 years by the next vacancy. Only 68 2013 hires left.
Wow, that many FOs passed on the chance to upgrade huh, I guess lots of folks will wait until they can hold captain in their domicile of choice...commuting sucks!
Quote: Wow, that many FOs passed on the chance to upgrade huh, I guess lots of folks will wait until they can hold captain in their domicile of choice...commuting sucks!
Ding ding ding!!!! These guys are also going to wait until the don't have to sit reserve as a CA, flow as an FO, or wait till they can get the 175 before upgrading.
Mr25cents how dare you say anything negative even if it's true. There is nothing wrong at envoy and nobody is delaying upgrade due to qol issues. Sarcasm
Quote: Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.i understand I shouldn't worry too much about flying a lot & focus on getting the equipment that can take me where I want to live.
Onto another topic;
Do we need any TSA clearance if dont have American citizenship but legal to work here ?
Yes you need a TSA clearance for your type rating. You won't need it for recurrent though.
Quote: Mr25cents how dare you say anything negative even if it's true. There is nothing wrong at envoy and nobody is delaying upgrade due to qol issues. Sarcasm
This is like your 4th screen name. Pathetic.
Quote: Prelim is coming out shortly. Most JR CA is a 12NOV12 hire. Upgrade is now 4 years at Envoy, and should be at 3 years by the next vacancy. Only 68 2013 hires left.
Probably well into 2014 hires the next vacancy. 50 are here that were hired between jan1 and September 1 of 2014. We could be under a 3 year upgrade if it's another 100 vacancies.
HUGE congratulations to all the new Captains. You've all earned it, and will make great Captains. We are not over yet, folks. More vacancies coming down the pike..similar sizes.
Great to see upgrade times drop. Curious what percentage are bypassing upgrade to avoid sitting RSV/commute.

Congrats to the new CA's!
Quote: Great to see upgrade times drop. Curious what percentage are bypassing upgrade to avoid sitting RSV/commute.

Congrats to the new CA's!
The answer is a lot! Kinda speaks to what we find more important, money or QOL. A lot don't want to be in the meat grinder that is captain reserve even for a big pay bump.
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  35  75  125  525  1025 
Page 25 of 1100
Go to