Envoy

Subscribe
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  49  89  139  539  1039 
Page 39 of 1100
Go to
Meals during training
So I am guessing we can have breakfast in the hotel before leaving for class everyday.
How about lunch & dinner ?
Cafeteria in training center for lunch ? Near by restaurants for dinner ?
Any sort of kitchen available in hotel for someone who likes to cook meals than eat outside ?
Quote: So I am guessing we can have breakfast in the hotel before leaving for class everyday.
How about lunch & dinner ?
Cafeteria in training center for lunch ? Near by restaurants for dinner ?
Any sort of kitchen available in hotel for someone who likes to cook meals than eat outside ?
Depends on the hotel. The two I stayed at had a microwave and fridge. Indoc starts at 7am so the shuttle usually leaves at 6:30. If you're up early enough breakfast shouldn't be an issue, but not all hotels used for training offer free breakfast. For ground I had a 9am start so that's even easier for breakfast. Some hotels have places within walking distance, but if there's something a little further then most places will take you in the shuttle if it's available.
Quote: Depends on the hotel. The two I stayed at had a microwave and fridge. Indoc starts at 7am so the shuttle usually leaves at 6:30. If you're up early enough breakfast shouldn't be an issue, but not all hotels used for training offer free breakfast. For ground I had a 9am start so that's even easier for breakfast. Some hotels have places within walking distance, but if there's something a little further then most places will take you in the shuttle if it's available.
Thank you.Which hotel were you in ? I know which one I will be in but before I share that info I wanna know is it ok to say the name of the hotel on a public forum. Sorry I am new to this field.
Quote: Thank you.Which hotel were you in ? I know which one I will be in but before I share that info I wanna know is it ok to say the name of the hotel on a public forum. Sorry I am new to this field.
It's best to keep that info off a public page. You never know who might be lurking around.
Quote: It's best to keep that info off a public page. You never know who might be lurking around.
Noted. Thank you
The current contracted training hotel in the DFW area only has a microwave and fridge in the room.
There is a cafe at the training center where you can purchase meals and free coffee all day upstairs. I did not think the long term hotel offered breakfast.
Quote: Thank you.Which hotel were you in ? I know which one I will be in but before I share that info I wanna know is it ok to say the name of the hotel on a public forum. Sorry I am new to this field.
If the hotel you're in is a popular brand, then it does not have breakfast. If it is one you've never heard of, then you get breakfast and 25% off of food.
Quote: If the hotel you're in is a popular brand, then it does not have breakfast. If it is one you've never heard of, then you get breakfast and 25% off of food.
In my opinion, the place with the free breakfast is better.
Okay. Didn't know they still used the old hotel. Not a whole lot around either. Free breakfast is a good way to start your day
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  49  89  139  539  1039 
Page 39 of 1100
Go to