Envoy

Subscribe
166  566  616  656  662  663  664  665  666  667  668  669  670  676  716  766 
Page 666 of 1100
Go to
Quote: So with your logic...

1500 hour pilot zero jet time gets to 2000 hours. 500 of those 2000 hours are with Envoy. This same pilot has zero jet PIC, you would rather see him upgrade then a new hire who has let’s say 6000 hours 3000 JET PIC. Yes the new hire won’t know how to manipulate DECS as well, yes the new hire will not know where the “Chief Pilots Office” is unless they ask the question.

Here’s a question for you, who would you rather have in the front of the aircraft when your family is in the back and they just departed In hard IFR into an ICE storm and the crew has the Autopilot Written up?
You could have a person who is a bad pilot with 2500hrs and 1000 was sic and came to envoy just to be a capt. I wouldn’t feel that safe with either. So he has 500hrs more wow. Maybe an FO with 500hrs at envoy with a recommendation like they do with IOE captains... idk I’m just asking a couple questions, becuse no one seems to know what the company will do and street capts seem to be the only answer and most are complaining/unsure about it.
Quote: Then why are most against street captains?

Great question..

I would guess it has to do with helping the company solve a problem via a crutch as apposed to fixing the underlying issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: This is true, however, I am sick of the failed negotiations. ALPA is not the only one to blame IMO. I am prepared to watch this slow speed train wreck go down. It will not happen due to ALPA’s lack of trying to negotiate gains. In my opinion, let’s just work with what we have. I think Shorter flow time and better Captain rates would motivate upgrades as well as jumpstart off the street hiring
Pay means a lot more over time if AA ever stops hiring or the flow goes away. Let's fix pay today and worry about the flow tomorrow.
Quote: Great question..

I would guess it has to do with helping the company solve a problem via a crutch as apposed to fixing the underlying issue.

I edited the last post. It sent before I completed it. I agree the underlying issue is Pay/reserve and offering the bonuses will get guys in the door but their QOL will be terrible.
Envoy
Quote: I edited the last post. It sent before I completed it. I agree the underlying issue is Pay/reserve and offering the bonuses will get guys in the door but their QOL will be terrible.

I agree man! I came here with the intent to be an FO until I could hold DFW as a captain.

But I hear LGA is nice this time of year...

MEC email Its funny that #7- 7 being the last item in the list to talk about with management is pay raises. It should be raises and reserve rules everything else can wait.
Quote: MEC email Its funny that #7- 7 being the last item in the list to talk about with management is pay raises. It should be raises and reserve rules everything else can wait.

^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^
Quote: MEC email Its funny that #7- 7 being the last item in the list to talk about with management is pay raises. It should be raises and reserve rules everything else can wait.
Yep, that list needs to be in the opposite order from what it’s currently in.
Quote: Yep, that list needs to be in the opposite order from what it’s currently in.
So everyone needs to let the Union know what you want.
Quote: So everyone needs to let the Union know what you want.
The union isn’t aware that the pilot group wants higher pay, better reserve rules, and non-metered flow?
166  566  616  656  662  663  664  665  666  667  668  669  670  676  716  766 
Page 666 of 1100
Go to