Envoy

Subscribe
18  58  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  78  118  168  568  1068 
Page 68 of 1100
Go to
Quote: Soooo where's this 40/month?! Lol
When your mad about how many guys off the top go-to mainline.......... It's such an awful REGIONAL airline
I thought the whole point of Charlie was for the union to track him and hold management and their claims of fast upgrades/flow accountable? I don't think it's a "golden ticket" reference. The guys in our class explained it as if he was an actual employee on the seniority list.
Some comments are optimistic, some negative. Next topic please.
Quote: I thought the whole point of Charlie was for the union to track him and hold management and their claims of fast upgrades/flow accountable? I don't think it's a "golden ticket" reference. The guys in our class explained it as if he was an actual employee on the seniority list.
Check the list, you won't find his name. It is a golden ticket reference. But you are correct; it was started by a union volunteer in an effort to hold management accountable for the 2.5 year upgrade/ 6 year flow claims.
Quote: When your mad about how many guys off the top go-to mainline.......... It's such an awful REGIONAL airline
^^^This. Guys around here can't see the forest for the trees.
Quote: ^^^This. Guys around here can't see the forest for the trees.
So what happened to 40/month?
Quote: I think it's a 'finding the golden ticket' reference.
Doh!

Filler
Quote: ^^^This. Guys around here can't see the forest for the trees.
Andi, don't you have to clear sick calls or something.
Quote: Check the list, you won't find his name. It is a golden ticket reference. But you are correct; it was started by a union volunteer in an effort to hold management accountable for the 2.5 year upgrade/ 6 year flow claims.
Management will fire him if he doesn't behave well. The reason FO Bucket has been quiet lately.
Quote: If you can hired at 1500 hours upgrade at a decent regional on 2.5 years and hit mainline in 5 you hit the lottery and had a golden ticket. Aside from all the negative posts here that'd be a hell of a career ESP at 23 and it looks like a group who came.here at the darkest of times may actually see it.

Our schedules need alot of work but many of these people don't know how awful some regionals are, cutting bleed leak sensors and putting car parts in airplanes and firing guys for not departing in bad conditions, and trying to prevent unions on property, and many more. Things envoy/eagle has never even gone near.

Yes the schedules need to be fixed and a certain CPO needs some serious change of relations with its pilots because it ruins the desire for everyone based here to even want to workthere but it's IMO alot better than working for Hulu's or Mesa

Wasn't that bleed leak thing discovered when we got the 145s back from Tsa? My info may be shady on that but I remember hearing the Feds were called out to look at a bunch of mx stuff. Wasn't tsa then given more flying at a future date? All was forgiven and they got their ducks in a row I guess.
18  58  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  78  118  168  568  1068 
Page 68 of 1100
Go to